UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2013

Nessex

I know most of the folks in the U.S. are probably busy gearing up for Halloween first, but the next major holiday over here in Oz is Christmas. Shops have already started getting in cards and ornaments, etc... & it got me thinking about one of my favourite past-times since joining MMMV - Secret Santa.

Are we interested in doing it again this year?

santaship1-188x300.jpg

(apologies in advance if this has already been brought up elsewhere)

You heard it here first: Nessex has plenty of time on his hands and volunteers. tongue.png

Well - The past couple of years that i've participated, I have been pretty spoiled - it's probably time i gave something back to the community here :D

If no-one else is keen to do it, i'd be happy to give it a crack.

You heard it here first: Nessex has plenty of time on his hands and volunteers. tongue.png

Well - The past couple of years that i've participated, I have been pretty spoiled - it's probably time i gave something back to the community here biggrin.png

The only down side is that you give the best gifts. tongue.png

Well - The past couple of years that i've participated, I have been pretty spoiled - it's probably time i gave something back to the community here biggrin.png

The only down side is that you give the best gifts. tongue.png

Ah - the organiser sits out of the actually exchanging of gifts, don't they? huh.png

That's ok - Like i said, i've been very, very spoiled by every Secret Santa i've had since I got in on it - so i think i can give it up for one year. And I can be a back-up Santa if anyone falls through.

So this is how it's going to be? I leave for a couple months and get replaced for running the Secret Santa? Sure I said I was leaving for good, but who really ever does that (besides all those people that really did that)? And seriously, Nessex is the best you can all come up with as a replacement Secret Santa dictator? What an insult.

That's it. You can all keep your Secret Santa if you want it so bad. I quit (again).

So this is how it's going to be? I leave for a couple months and get replaced for running the Secret Santa? Sure I said I was leaving for good, but who really ever does that (besides all those people that really did that)? And seriously, Nessex is the best you can all come up with as a replacement Secret Santa dictator? What an insult.

That's it. You can all keep your Secret Santa if you want it so bad. I quit (again).

choke+a+bitch+wayne+brady.gif

Every Secret Santa I've been in, the organizer also got presents (you just use a random number generator or put names in a hat) Sure you'll know who is gifting you, but that's it.

Put me down too!