UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think the chances of the Wrecking Crew getting made will be at least somewhat influenced by the performance of Wave 60. The only way I could see them getting made in one shot is if they were each packed with an Avenger.

Which probably means they need to be top tier avengers for this to happen - but i'm gonna live in a fantasy world where we can get a WC member with Tigra, Ionic Wonder-Man, Mockingbird & Black Knight :P

Yeah, I think the chances of the Wrecking Crew getting made will be at least somewhat influenced by the performance of Wave 60. The only way I could see them getting made in one shot is if they were each packed with an Avenger.

Which probably means they need to be top tier avengers for this to happen - but i'm gonna live in a fantasy world where we can get a WC member with Tigra, Ionic Wonder-Man, Mockingbird & Black Knight tongue.png

I'm cool with that fantasy world

Well, Hasbro for the wrecking crew out in the 3.75" through mainly two packs that shelf warmed hard and they have had all the figures created for the legends series but are dragging their feet with releasing them (I think all that is left is Bulldozer). I would love the Wrecking Crew as minimates, but I don't see it happening in the regular marvel waves with all the movies/current comic book stuff going on. I think the only way we would get these in the near future would be a requested box set from a retailer and this Spider Man set has shown there is definite risk involved with any box set.

I can't imagine a Wrecking Crew set selling at a decent level, I just can't. I would buy it as would many here but I can see it not going well. Realize that we are extreme die-hards who request obscure, never been done before characters.. not sure there are enough of us to support a set. Feel like an Alpha-Flight like bomb would hurt the brand. Don't get mad at me AF fans, I love the set (especially Sasquatch), but it's no secret it did not move well.

Now, as others have said, a wave that has the Wrecking Crew members fighting Avengers, especially wishlist characters we need, would be stellar and more realistic.

It is disappointing the Foes did not move that great but realize too how people collect Minimates. They buy one set as I did and end up buying every character they want, so hopefully sales will continue for a long time.