UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My case arrived yesterday, and all I can say is bravo to Luke and Heidi for having the best boxset of the year, especially in a year full of movie based Minimates.

Here are my cards, I'm particularly fond of the last one. One day his talents will surpass his father, and I will have my own piece of original art. ;)

[sorry if Photobucket has these rotated the wrong way, I changed the orientation but the images aren't updating for some reason...]

20140916_140957.jpg

20140916_141015.jpg

20140916_141026.jpg

20140916_141134.jpg

CrackedDocOckArm_zpsf39d69ee.jpg

Sad day, thankfully one of the sets had an extra standing arm. I've been attaching and detaching these arms twice a day or so the past few days, the hole for this arm looks slightly off center and the crack is at the thinnest part, but I'd still advise caution if you're switching the arms around a lot.

I got my set, thanks, Luke.

I set it up on Friday evening. The Doc Ock is my favorite, but all of them are great. Lots of extra pieces.

Shoulda pre-ordered...

This is probably the only Minimate set I did pre-order recently! Those Aliens Marines need to come in so I can get them all shipped over together. Get to steppin, DST. *cracks whip*

Edited by karamazov80

So Luke, has the dust started to settle at the Porter household from the Deadly Foes boxset shipping frenzy? How has the set performed so far, did you get a sales boost from the pictures of people having it in hand?

It was certainly a crazy two weeks! Orders have been coming in on a daily basis. We are still sitting at nearly 1000 sold (somewhere around 950 I think).

Gotta give Luke's customer service a plug. Last Monday after having received my 3 Deadly Foes sets, I noticed my bonus accessories were missing the one blue broken vile. No sooner than a PM later, Luke said he'd get the missing accessory in the mail along with a few bonus accessories for a project I'm working on. A week later and the envelope arrived. Thank you Mr. Porter for the fast, friendly and generous assistance. thumbsup.gif

Edited by MINI_MYTE