UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc Ock Stickers (I just noticed that the Alt head has sunglasses)

DocOckStickers_zps29ec3768.jpg

Sketch Card!

LukesSketch_zps12649e45.jpg

Group Shot! (I still need a few more Spidey Villains)

GroupShot_zps09cd60e8.jpg

I feel like that's not Venom's best angle.... He's all like... "Hey guys.. Um, I mean... Uh...".

Edited by LukesLichy

I feel like that's not Venom's best angle.... He's all like... Hey guys.. Um, I mean... Uh...

Naw, he just thought Sandman's brick fist was a salt lick

AHAHAHAHa Goblins all like "Doc Oc, you smell GREAT, what are you wearing??!!!!"

Edited by LukesLichy

Sadly it will be quite a while before I get these as I have chosen to wait for all my orders to ship together (so come December probably ill have a package the size of my house arriving)

on the bright side it will be a helluva christmas(or maybe new years) surprise and i did order 3 before the cut off so ill be getting lots of goodies :D

this set looks great Luke, i hope DST embraces it and gives you more exclusives

heres looking at you Zach

Man, what a fun set. All the extra parts DST included are great. I actually made a Curt Conners a little while ago using the movie one (I can't be the only one that did that), and I can't decide if I want to keep that or make an "official" one. I do hate that hairpiece they included....

Luke's extras are exceptional. Haven't decided yet if I will open one of my extra sets to make the variations, or just use some of my copious spare parts. I had planned to use the extras as holiday donations, but I might open one and buy a few more sets later in the year. Really, really love the webbed up base; right now I just have to decide whose head is going on there!

I got mine last night. Great figures. I think I like Carnage the best. I'll never be a fan of the "lizard legs". They look great, but I always seem to get the extraordinarily loose and a little warped set. Without stands, I would have real troubles.

Mine came in yesterday and I'm thrilled. I adore the vibrant colors and finally having a carnage made me squeal like a small child. The amount of accessories is incredible and I didn't even get the bonus kit. This is a contender for not only boxset of the year, but one of my favorites ever. We need to figure out what to do to make sure Luke can keep getting exclusives. It's sort of a special buyers club, haha.

I got mine last night. Great figures. I think I like Carnage the best. I'll never be a fan of the "lizard legs". They look great, but I always seem to get the extraordinarily loose and a little warped set. Without stands, I would have real troubles.

Same here. Sadly, the greens don't match with any Lizard/green Hulk legs out there for a quick fix.

Man...Spidey has his hands full! Beautiful set!! Thanks to everybody involved!

Wow that's a lot of foes for Spidey...where's your Scarlet Spider at lol

I smell a Spider-verse story...I can set up various Spider-Men of all eras to help turn the tide!

Man...Spidey has his hands full! Beautiful set!! Thanks to everybody involved!

Wow that's a lot of foes for Spidey...where's your Scarlet Spider at lol
I smell a Spider-verse story...I can set up various Spider-Men of all eras to help turn the tide!

Sorry to keep quoting you but that's a great idea!!!

Gah, now I regret not pre-ordering 3 (damn economy), these look phenomenal! And since everyone's wish listing I might as well throw my hat into the ring. Deadly Foes #2:

1)Kraven (sculpted vest, with boots and bare-feet parts) + a Chameleon mask (just put it on a suited body and boom! instant Chameleon, no need to waste a whole slot)

2)Vulture (high tech suit from Sinister 12)

3)Hobgoblin (Kinglsey)

4)Spider-Slayer (Alistair from Superior)

Edited by Kostisfire