UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to look at & post some of the photo's I took of the protos Luke had at the meetup and found out my memory card is jacked up sad.png

So not only did I (probably)loose these pix but a lot of those I took at the meetup and of Chicago on Sunday morning.

I do have some access to recovery software and will try to see what I can get back over the weekend.

T.

All your picks of the Giant Mirror Bean? Dammit!

Yep... I actually looked at them when I got home and there were some great pix, so something must have happened since then sad.png

Heck I even posted 3 to Facebook...

I really need to get into a better habit of backing my pix up straight away. The fact that I know they were there and I haven't taken any since gives me hope for recovery.

T.

Looking forward to ordering at least one set, if not a couple. I do love that lizard. I have to see what I can do with that head once I get him in. I have a few ideas already. (I just gotta wait a little bit before i can put a pre-order in), And I may need several of the doc tentacles...

And while I don't normally collect specifically the super hero mates like spider man (I like sculpted armor pieces), but man that Carnage is killer! I already have a Spider Man minimate (who doesn't?), but now I think I may need to track down a Venom after getting this set so I can have one of each.

And congratulations again Luke for getting this set! It's amazing that you got such a sweet exclusive for your store.

Edited by delta chameleon

This may not apply to you Tim, but I've had problems accessing pics from memory cards when too much is stored. When that happens, I connect the camera directly to the computer via a USB cable, and can access the pics that way, instead of plugging the memory card right in.

I guess if I wanted to, I could scalpel the middle of the back piece, color it red, and give it to Spock, lol.

Perhaps Glue it on, but I might need to get an extra Superior piece for that

That's the basic idea I'm going with to make suit Ock. Cut the back, paint it white, then trim a space on the back of a Kingpin coat and glue the arm back piece to it.