UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Luke, still have any of those bonus kits available? I've been waiting until a few more items are released this month so I can make a big purchase all at once, but if I need to pull the trigger now..

4 left still. smile.png

sent you a pm Luke sad.png

Edited by tones

I ordered a set last night. I'm looking forward to Doc Ock the most - having him stand up on two of the arms is a classic look I could not do without.

The awesome sketch card I received:

RSSketch_zps7efdb469.jpg

That is an awesome sketch card. Stack32 won the game of sketch cards.

They also posted it on their Facebook page, where it got 2099 likes, appropriately enough! I was hoping it would get more comments, but it did get 44 shares. Anyone who wants to see what the general public thinks of Marvel Minimates, here's a 48-comment cross section:

https://www.facebook.com/Marvel/photos/a.106017942487.92720.6883542487/10152654076997488/?type=1

They also posted it on their Facebook page, where it got 2099 likes, appropriately enough! I was hoping it would get more comments, but it did get 44 shares. Anyone who wants to see what the general public thinks of Marvel Minimates, here's a 48-comment cross section:

https://www.facebook.com/Marvel/photos/a.106017942487.92720.6883542487/10152654076997488/?type=1

Lego comments always make me a little sad

I got the Iron Man/Ultron one, a baby dancing groot and I forget the other two. And being outta town, I can't check them.

The figures and the extras are fantastic! I sincerely hope Luke can get more exclusives that are all new characters or give us much needed re-do's.

Man...Spidey has his hands full! Beautiful set!! Thanks to everybody involved!

man poor chameleon he just looks so bland compared to everyone else

Using only his head, I've come up with a few fun looks:

-robe version using the rob included with the firat Thief of Thieves set

-first appearance version using the multi-pocketed vest of the Extremis soldier

-fake Spider-Man version with a slip-on mask of Spidey and his whole body

-sneaky spy using the underneath of that Ghostbusters cartoon Egyptian guy

Got my sets today as well. I'm very impressed with these minimates and all the accessories that come with them. Congrats on the store exclusive again Luke.

Question about the bonus accessories... How many broken vial accessories were suppose to be included? 1 or 2?

Got my sets today as well. I'm very impressed with these minimates and all the accessories that come with them. Congrats on the store exclusive again Luke.

Question about the bonus accessories... How many broken vial accessories were suppose to be included? 1 or 2?

2 broken vials/bottles one is orange and the other is blue, then there's the unbroken blue beaker with the DNA symbol on it