UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

Mine should be coming in tomorrow. On like... the only day this week other than yesterday that I work.

[sigh]

Obviously Doc Oc had a hand in this....

Clearly. Or perhaps this was Sandman's doing since I have often spoken about how I disliked his movie...

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got something special planned with a couple of the mates from this set. Can anybody recommend some type of minimate scale laboratory accessories other than those minimate vials that come with Gaius Baltar?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I'm considering not going in early to work just so's I'll be here when the mail arrives...

One of the benefits I have at starting at 6:00, I get done at 2:30 and almost daily, as I pull up to my house The mailman is a few houses up or down the street. Its kinda nice, especially when I'm waiting for something. ........... Still sucks getting up at 4:30 though :-(

I got something special planned with a couple of the mates from this set. Can anybody recommend some type of minimate scale laboratory accessories other than those minimate vials that come with Gaius Baltar?

Every lab should have one of these, for safety's sake.

acc0801_lg.jpg

Hail Ivan.

I got my order from Luke today. So nice.

I may have to order a fourth set in the future.

But I am Very Pleased with the figures as I literally just opened the package.

I just returned home and found my sets waiting on the porch. I immediately opened one up and can only say... wow. What a great set. This is easily the best box set of the year and probably one of the best ever. The amount of stuff included, even if you don't count Luke's cool bonus items, is pretty great.

Congrats to DST for cranking out some nice figures and thanks to Luke and Heidi for taking a chance on these and making them happen. And kudos for a really well done marketing campaign as well!

I... I love this set. I really do. Personal favorites are Ock and Carnage but overall these are THE definitive versions of these villains. I can't see them being done better in the future. The only modification I intend to make is giving Sandman his original hair from the first one ever but that's only because the Osborn hair is shaped weird in the back.

I love this set guys. I love it.

Got my sets! Really impressed with the sets and both DST and Luke went above and beyond here. I was a bit baffled that Doc Ock came with two figure stands until I realized they're both for his arms biggrin.png

Also surprised at the bonus Doc Ock chest sticker in the bonus kit. Made me completely redesign my Suit Octavius custom

I've only opened two of my 3 sets, but the second one did have a couple of issues:

Missing a Lizard Head (At least I can have Doc Connors smile.png )

One of the grabber arms for Doc Ock was switched with a standing arm (IE: I have 3 standing arms and 3 grabber arms instead of 2 standing and 4 grabber) I'm not sure how bad of an issue this actually is

Edited by Shogi

Got my sets! Really impressed with the sets and both DST and Luke went above and beyond here. I was a bit baffled that Doc Ock came with two figure stands until I realized they're both for his arms biggrin.png

Also surprised at the bonus Doc Ock chest sticker in the bonus kit. Made me completely redesign my Suit Octavius custom

I've only opened two of my 3 sets, but the second one did have a couple of issues:

Missing a Lizard Head (At least I can have Doc Connors smile.png )

One of the grabber arms for Doc Ock was switched with a standing arm (IE: I have 3 standing arms and 3 grabber arms instead of 2 standing and 4 grabber) I'm not sure how bad of an issue this actually is

Wait doc ock chest decal? PICS NOW