UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Product looks nice in the packaging. I can't wait to get my three sets and the bonus items. I am looking forward to your next exclusive set. I know you will be getting another eventually and I will be ready to purchase that set as well.

Thank you, Luke!

I know this packaging isn't really going to merchandise on a peg in a brick & mortar store but I'm wondering if there was any concern about not showing Lizard's transformed head in that window. I imagine it was put in the tray so it would fit an existing template. Still, I can hear Sales and Marketing moaning, "But the Lizard head LOOKS better!"

Is the lizard head a slip cover mask or a new head piece?

Do Doc Ock's arms attach like the wave 4 version where there are four protruding pegs on his chest piece, or like the FOF Box Set where they just plug into holes on the chest piece?

Thanks! I will be ordering my set soon!

Just got my shipping confirmation. Extremely excited for my order.

All of the bonus kits have now been claimed. We are working like crazy to get all of the orders shipped. It might take until Friday for all of them to ship, so please be patient with us if you have not received a shipping confirmation yet. As you might expect, this is the most orders we have ever had to pack at once!

All of the bonus kits have now been claimed. We are working like crazy to get all of the orders shipped. It might take until Friday for all of them to ship, so please be patient with us if you have not received a shipping confirmation yet. As you might expect, this is the most orders we have ever had to pack at once!

I preordered 3 of these along with some other stuff that won't ship for a while. I did this last week sometime. So my bonus kit is safe right? Just cause it's not shipping until later.

I preordered 3 of these along with some other stuff that won't ship for a while. I did this last week sometime. So my bonus kit is safe right? Just cause it's not shipping until later.

Correct - anything in a preorder is reserved for you, including the bonus kits.

Luke, I must say Thank you, I got my shipping confirmation and I am so looking forward to the arrival of my three sets. One will remain sealed and the other two will be opened, one will get the decals and the other will remain as is.

I may have to order a fourth set if they are any left because I may need some parts for a custom or two but I don't have a Doc Oct, or a Carnage or a Sandman in my collection so I am excited!

Thank you,

Kam