UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

I went back and looked at the Deadly Foes of Spiderman comics, there's a lot of villains I really don't care about in there. Running through all the ones that are already Minimates, most of the main ones are already done so I wouldn't mind seeing a set of villains from the 90's animated series.

Anchor it with the cartoon Doc Ock, have a couple of updates with Chameleon & Hobgoblin and toss in a new character with Doppelganger

Edited by Shogi

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These suggestions for future boxsets are a little repeat heavy in my opinion

How about:

* Jack O Lantern

* Beetle

* Doppelganger

* Tombstone

I wouldn't mind seeing another attempt at Rhino without the studded arms and legs though.

I ALWAYS think in the international market, not only the domestic one, because I'm one of the international customers and we have more difficulties to buy than our fellows americans. That's why I think that repeat a few minimates is the best option instead of launch new ones occasionally.

Edited by bzorio

Anchor it with the cartoon Doc Ock, have a couple of updates with Chameleon & Hobgoblin and toss in a new character with Doppelganger

I ache for Maximum Carnage minimates so that we can get Doppelganger, Shriek & Carrion.