UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

I'll definitely be using the webbed Doc Ock Face if not more of the stickers. I've used one of Luke's sets in the past with fantastic results, the stickers are top notch! All of the sculpted pieces are wonderful and exactly what I was hoping for

Edited by Shogi

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, this set is arriving sooner than expected - most likely next week!

Great... WONDERFUL... news! My boss'll be visiting Orlando and I was about to place my order at your site but I was sad this set was not going to be included. Now she'll come back with it! :)

You didn't hear it from me but when Luke said they were coming next week he MAY have meant they are arriving here tomorrow at some time.... Luke's a bit tied up at the moment, but look for some big things at the store tonight. ;) This is the most orders we have ever had to ship, but we are hoping to have them all out by Monday!

Luke's a bit tied up at the moment, but look for some big things at the store tonight. ;) This is the most orders we have ever had to ship, but we are hoping to have them all out by Monday!

I was expecting a photo of the Luke custom minimate bound in the spiderman webbing.

BTW congrats, I really wish you guys tons of success with this project.

Oh wow - that's awesome! The sketch cards look like heaps of fun!

Also - if you ever actually make a Doc Ock accessory that allows him to hold another minimate hostage with a tentacle - sign me up for about a dozen smile.png

Edited by Nessex

Oh wow - that's awesome! The sketch cards look like heaps of fun!

Also - if you ever actually make a Doc Ock accessory that allows him to hold another minimate hostage with a tentacle - sign me up for about a dozen smile.png

This.

Also, am I understanding correctly that the sketch cards are all hand drawn (no prints?). Very very cool.

The delivery truck got delayed, so these will be coming Monday evening instead. But that is still very soon!

And it case you didn't notice, the The Deadly Foes have taken over just about all Minimate fan web sites! You can start at Minimate Headquarters, where Lizard is in charge now, and talks (well more like hisses) about all of the site takeovers. :)