UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always great to see old chracters get new figures! Specially Spider-Man villains. In any collection these characters always become harder to get and/or expensive.

For that ones that started to collect minimates later, it's a great chance to get old characters and the new parts certainly grow up in the old collectors eyes.

I got a lot of friends in my country that started to collect in the last two years, and they're really excited with this pack!!! We already preordered 12 packs! Even with less people than pack, It's better to get a few spare packs to any new collector than to let the chance the get these figures escape!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bonus kit includes 2 alternate looks for each character (via our easy-to-apply stickers) and 4 accessories, for a total of 12 items! As I mentioned before, you will automatically receive this kit by ordering 3 or more Deadly Foes sets. This run is limited to only 80 kits, but we still have plenty available. Here are the bonus kit items:

bonus01_zps6895f836.jpg

bonus03_zps07cde727.jpg

bonus02_zps3df4e341.jpg

bonus04_zps1d162874.jpg

bonus05_zps4580dd1e.jpg

bonus06_zpsfb2302c8.jpg

bonus07_zpsf158c12e.jpg

bonus09_zps5d2ebbd3.jpg

bonus08_zpscae1d57d.jpg

bonus10_zps3ad9ba88.jpg

bonus11_zps03a62e36.jpg

This kit will be the only place to get these items - they will not be for sale individually at any time. I hope you like them! smile.png