UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna get 3 sets, but I prefer knowing what the surprise is, lol. I'm an awful spoiled sport.

Also, gonna at least get 2 mostly because I want the extra Ock tentacles to make a semi unique Superior Spider Man since I prefer the tentacles to the spider arms.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

This is also a great companion piece to the "Best of" waves. Even if this doesn't sell out immediately, it looks like these are definitive versions of some of Spidey's most popular foes. And as with the "Best of" waves, these seem to be improvements over past releases that even veteran collectors like myself will find hard to pass up.

Can't wait to see tray shots of all the accessories.

Sandman is about what I expected, I still don't think we need another one, this one is pretty much the movie one with a different face, but for those who wanted one I'm glad you got what you wanted. What do you guys think about the Lizard? I haven't made up my mind what I think about his face yet.

Big congrats to Luke toy store, I'm thrilled to see the store doing so well! I'll be preorder this set as soon as I can afford.

These all look great and the Sandman will definitely replace my old movie wave version. The other three will be the first time I get the characters.

All in all, this set has made my day

I'm liking this box set and congrats.

The Lizard reminds me of the Mego Figure I had as a child and its the lizard in this set that have a few nit pics with I like the figure but the hands look big and something about the legs ankles look odd. Not a major thing as I still like it just something is throwing me on that figure.

Sandman is about what I expected, I still don't think we need another one, this one is pretty much the movie one with a different face, but for those who wanted one I'm glad you got what you wanted. What do you guys think about the Lizard? I haven't made up my mind what I think about his face yet.

Yeah, I was thinking of reusing the old Silver Age Lizard face since I like that more than this, but we'll see.

Doc Ock looks great.

Sandman looks great.

Carnage looks great. (Hopefully there are tampos on the back too)

Lizard looks...strange.

As much as I wanted a sculpted head when I first saw the previous Lizard, I think I actually prefer the older one to this one. It just doesn't quite look like a Minimate to me between the head, the hands, and the feet.

I might have to buy 2 of these if Sandman comes with parts to make a regular version.

Edited by MisterMiracle

offtopic.gif But getting back on topic....

has anyone seen pics of the Deadly Foes of Spider-man boxset yet?

I am 100% sure one member has .

We must find this person and torture them until they provide answers.

this keeps getting funnier and funnier
Until we realize BHM must have been referring to Zach
Or was he?

DUN DUN DUUNNNN

no.gif

This is a lot of embedded quotes

I know right?

Now let's go get this son of a bitch.

Oh, now I get it.. Luke was the other member! woot.gifbanana.gif

offtopic.gif But getting back on topic....

has anyone seen pics of the Deadly Foes of Spider-man boxset yet?

I am 100% sure one member has .

We must find this person and torture them until they provide answers.

this keeps getting funnier and funnier
Until we realize BHM must have been referring to Zach
Or was he?

DUN DUN DUUNNNN

no.gif

This is a lot of embedded quotes

I know right?

Now let's go get this son of a bitch.

Oh, now I get it.. Luke was the other member! woot.gifbanana.gif

EWBOz7r.gif

The more I see the more I want. I'm warming to Lizard From those pics.

I hope this is a success for Luke as if it is then we get a chance of someone who will commision A Wrecking Crew 4 pack or Black Knight/Tigra or......