UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the "Gideon Through the Ages" set sells well, we might get a Stryfe figure. Never say never.

Compromise - Deadly Foes of X-Force Through the Ages:

Stryfe

Gideon

Bastion w/Nimrod parts

Archangel-as-Apocalypse

OMG! I would lose my sh*t if this ever became a set!

Edited by Nessex

I always wished they'd offer behind-the-scenes figures for the poor schmucks who had to wear masks and consequently never got any residuals for likeness rights. I pictured an unmasked See-Threepio featuring Tony Daniels with Kenny Baker popping out of Artoo's dome in one set, maybe Peter Mayhew and Dave Prowse in another.

I know Daniels and Ahmed Best got some unmasked screentime in the prequels and consequently got figures but I'd like to see Baker and Mayhew and the rest get some plastic lovin'. I know Ralph McQuarrie and George Lucas have figures. Did Jeremy Bulloch ever get one?

Zach, seriously, I'm prepared to beg. Also, are there any other comic based Spider- Man 'mates in the works? I feel like it's been a while since he's had a comic wave, and there are still so many to choose from.

When was Series 43, two years ago? Wow. Well, he's been in half the comic waves we've put out since then (50, 51, TRU 13, 14, 17) but you're right, not too many of his friends/foes, unless you count Kingpin, Punisher, Venom, Rhino, Ultimate Electro and his Ultimate cartoon pals Nova, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Tell Chuck!

When you lost them off, it's a lot, haha. I guess it still feels like it's been a while because I can still think of so many Spider-Man characters we haven't seen that would be awesome to get.

Dan Slott's run has really fired me up for Spider-Man lately.

1572070-spideycostumes.jpg

I would like to know who each of these are to be sure I am understanding my knowledge of Spider-man.

Some I recognize but some I do not. Could someone please post a roster of the character in this picture to help me realize just who is which Spider-man or relative there of?

Thank you in advance.

If I'm not mistaken:

Bag-Man, Symbiote, Spider-Lizard, Hornet, Spider-Hulk, Six-Arms, Ben Reilly Spider-Man, Aunt May, Ben Scarlet Spider, Prodigy, Spider-Ham, Negative Zone,2099, Unlimited, Cage Match, 2211, Captain Universe, Ricochet, Ultimate, Dusk, Spider-Armor.

If I'm not mistaken:

Bag-Man, Symbiote, Spider-Lizard, Hornet, Spider-Hulk, Six-Arms, Ben Reilly Spider-Man, Aunt May, Ben Scarlet Spider, Prodigy, Spider-Ham, Negative Zone,2099, Unlimited, Cage Match, 2211, Captain Universe, Ricochet, Ultimate, Dusk, Spider-Armor.

Thank you, Kostisfire.

I was not sure who Prodigy and Ben Reilly & Dusk and 2211 were.

Now I know.

• 2 weeks later...