UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadly Foes Of Spider-Man-Box Set - Luke's Toy Store Exclusive!

Kostisfire

Also not seeing a mention of the 50 Spider-Man variants we would need to package with the villains. biggrin.png

Once, playing Spider Man Edgr of Time, I was quite amazed by the number of alternative Spider Men. That could be a nice inspiration for you guys... ;)

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of a few Spidey variants I wouldn't complain about, including several redos. Ben Reilly's Spider-Man(and his Scarlet Spider look). Spider-Man 2099 would be great right now. I wouldn't mind seeing a masked Spider-Man with a slip-over mask. Iron Spider-Man and Superior Spidey could both benefit from reissues with arm attachments. Some new looks that come to mind: Bag-Man, Spider-Man noir, Anti-Sinister Six armor, black Future Foundation costume, Negative Zone suit, red Big Time, and Secret War costume. I think DST has also done a good job of creating really specific looks: McFarlane's Torment Spider-Man, Amazing Fantasy, and, of course, the unmasked Spider-Man from the Green Goblin set. I wouldn't mind seeing more artist specific/iconic scene looks like that.

As of right now, we are only a few actual costumes away from having all the costumes from the PS1 Spider-Man game. So gimme a Spider-Man Unlimited and the Amazing Bag Man. I also would like to see the remaining Enter Electro costumes, but there's a lot of those. Frankly DST can go play Enter Electro and find ALL the inspiration they need for a little while.

We don't need costume variants. We need manufacturing gimmicks!

• Scratch & Sniff Spider-Man
  • Flocked Spider-Man
  • Glow-in-the-Dark Spider-Man
  • Vac-metallized Spider-Man
  • Die-cast Metal Spider-Man

And whatever happened to that translucent Spider-Man Minimate from ten years ago? Do that right and make that happen!

I can think of a few Spidey variants I wouldn't complain about, including several redos. Ben Reilly's Spider-Man(and his Scarlet Spider look). Spider-Man 2099 would be great right now. I wouldn't mind seeing a masked Spider-Man with a slip-over mask. Iron Spider-Man and Superior Spidey could both benefit from reissues with arm attachments. Some new looks that come to mind: Bag-Man, Spider-Man noir, Anti-Sinister Six armor, black Future Foundation costume, Negative Zone suit, red Big Time, and Secret War costume. I think DST has also done a good job of creating really specific looks: McFarlane's Torment Spider-Man, Amazing Fantasy, and, of course, the unmasked Spider-Man from the Green Goblin set. I wouldn't mind seeing more artist specific/iconic scene looks like that.

I second this, especially if it means getting re-makes of some of my personal favourites costumes of all time, 2099 and Scarlet. Frankly I want to see them and other costumes like the ones Turtle highlighted get made rather than the 1,000th re-make of the "classic" one.

So, out of all the different uniforms Spidey has ever worn.....we're talking bag man???? Come on son!!

I’ll take any Spider-man costume, even redos of the classic version if it’s done right (we could use a new black and dark blue version since the most recent ones have all been light blue)

but Bag Man has a Bag on his head, like my name! it wins.

They can kill 2 birds with one stone and make a “New Fantastic Four” box set

1173131-fan_five.jpg

just include the back-sign, bare feet, and bag head and extras... also Hulk could come with alternate feet with the torn pant legs and alternate ‘jean front’ crotch piece instead of “4” belt and he doubles as a savage grey Hulk.

bag man for me. its a base johnny storm with a head an neck piece. there are all the ff stuff an no real plain johnny. do a full flame torch with a base that has been done with the 2 heads to cover both non an peter an the fans a geeks will double up.

bad spelling etc dont count xmas beer