UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

You can have a blank Cable and Cyclops variants with a bunch of holes in him, and each pack comes with 4 pouches each...

The rest of the pouches are sold in other packs, polybagged lithogram packages

If you order enough, you can get the half slipper foot and a holographic trading card.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think all have a good shot to get made at some point. I had to look up Aleta, because I'm not a classic GotG fan, but we all love those designs. Crystal is classic Marvel, and she's been on three teams. Siryn I hope will get made right after Banshee.

And kids may not read modern comics, but modern comics are where the movies and cartoons (like Ultimate Spidey) are getting most of their ideas from nowadays.

It is sad but Crystal is one of the most connected characters in the Marvel U and the most ignored. She is an Avenger, Fantastic Four, and Inhumans. She married into both the X-Men and into the Cosmic Realm. She's an easy custom but still would love a major release regardless of the costume. Aleta's light based powers would make for great accessories but again no one remembers her. You should get the trade of GOTG for Jim Valentino's run. I remember loving that book. Why not just make a Banshee two pack with both Teresa and Sean. It could even be a theme! Captain Marvel (Carol and Genius), Banshee (Theresa and Sean), Wasp (Hank Pym and Janet), Hawkeye (Kate and Clint),

a carol and genis set would be incredible!

and, if we're talking captain marvel/gotg/quasar/ignored characters, a phyla-vell and moondragon set would be a dream come true for me :)

Edited by pumpkinpatch

Zach, I was just thinking about how we've had several Cables and you've said that DST considers him an anchor character, is there any talk of a Stryfe 'mate? It just seems surprising to have had so many Cable 'mates but never one of his greatest foes.

When was he last seen?

X-Men: Messiah War - 2009.

He's going to be the Big Bad in the upcoming Cable & X-Force/Uncanny X-Force crossover

He was a regular in Uncanny X-Force last year, but that book has had a total make-over now.

Still - i don't see why he couldn't appear in a TRU wave at some point. It's not like Boomer had been appearing contemporary in anything as a prominent character when she got a figure.

Edited by Nessex

I've been waiting forever for a Deathlok minimate, starting to think though if we didn't get him with Cyborg Spidey though then we never will.

Cyborg Spidey was part of the fan poll wave though, so I wouldn't take that as any kind of indicator. If he'd been released in a regular wave planned out by DST, it probably would've been with Deathlok.

I don't know if Deathlok's shown up in the comics since X-Force as Nessex mentioned, but there is Death Locket in Avengers Arena, so he's still being referenced at least.

I don't know if Deathlok's shown up in the comics since X-Force as Nessex mentioned, but there is Death Locket in Avengers Arena, so he's still being referenced at least.

Please tell me that 'Death Locket' isn't a female version of Deathlok????

EDIT: - ok i just googled it. FFS Marvel! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Nessex

Zexion and battle cat are both right =)

As for this box set, I want that Domino as long as she looks good. Whether i buy her on the secondary market or pick up this set as a whole will depend on Cable. I love the character but am pretty pleased with the one I have ( the one packed with X-23 but modded with Nathan Spencer's arm). That said, a really badass new version would make the set worth full price and get me a Cannonball and Shatterstar for custom fodder.

I'll echo the general sentiment... I "like" this set but I'd have LOVED Siryn, Sunspot, Warpath, and Stryfe

Zexion and battle cat are both right =)

As for this box set, I want that Domino as long as she looks good. Whether i buy her on the secondary market or pick up this set as a whole will depend on Cable. I love the character but am pretty pleased with the one I have ( the one packed with X-23 but modded with Nathan Spencer's arm). That said, a really badass new version would make the set worth full price and get me a Cannonball and Shatterstar for custom fodder.

I'll echo the general sentiment... I "like" this set but I'd have LOVED Siryn, Sunspot, Warpath, and Stryfe

Seconded. Domino is my biggest want but whether i buy this set instantly or wait depends on Cable. And yeah, i would have preffered Syrin and Stryfe but oh well, it's still a nice roster.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...