elmeaux

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Riley

Hell yeah.

U1tQ34G.jpg

I think Coltrane would be a better complement to a Monk Minimate figure, but I'll take it.

I think Tony Shalhoub has the features that would translate well to Minimate form.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2743312128/tt0312172

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

...... and this box set has me SUPER excited. This and Wave 60 together, really

Especially now that there is going to be a spare striped banshee cloak from the duplicates of wave 60 that i buy, which can be re-purposed for Siryn!

Edited by Nessex

...... and this box set has me SUPER excited. This and Wave 60 together, really

Especially now that there is going to be a spare striped banshee cloak from the duplicates of wave 60 that i buy, which can be re-purposed for Siryn!

Exactly! We have the perfect formula for Siyrn, now just need a Warpath & Sunspot and the team is set.

I'd say anything from X-Tinction Agenda up to the end of the AoA would represent MY era, with a particular focus on X-Men 1 through 30 and the contemporary issues of the other titles. X-Cutioner's Song is sort of the heart of all of that with all of the teams involved in a very meaningful way, not just THERE (as in some later X-Overs)

Except we still need Capullo Feral

Yeah I don't consider Feral part of that team since she defected so quickly.
You're right - I want her to be included in the Capullo MLF pair of boxsets tongue.png

STAAAAUUUP You know Zach already has a restraining order against us for our X-Factor shennanigans. Do you really want it to get enforced? PS update the Top 10 Wish List. Since 4 of them got checked off in one wave.

STAAAAUUUP You know Zach already has a restraining order against us for our X-Factor shennanigans. Do you really want it to get enforced? PS update the Top 10 Wish List. Since 4 of them got checked off in one wave.

You're right... i might even take Banshee off. It's not the version i wanted the most, but i'm still super glad we got him!

Ugh, the Reignfire years? No thanks. Lol

Reignfire might have been a hot-mess, but i did enjoy Locus & MLF Moonstar (which i think came under his era)