UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with a Brotherhood of Mutant 4-pack including Toad, Avalanche, Blob and the bulked Juggernaut? It's all yours (ours).

We already have a bulked up Juggernaut.

I know but it's a pain in the arse to get it. I still need him.

I did a quick ebay search and i didn't find any Bulked Up Juggy figs except from one, listed at 30 euros. I didn't know that he'd risen up so much in price TBH. Your best shot is buying the excalibur set either from ebay, (they are close to 30 euros) or from a boardie here, since i don't think that we'll be seeing a new classic Juggs anytime soon.

Edited by Kostisfire

I found 2, being one loose and another in package but none of them sends to Brazil and they're a bit expensive. Not by the minimate but the amount of shipping cost. Unfortunately we have these issues over here.

Well, any help from the board would be really appreciated. =)

I found 2, being one loose and another in package but none of them sends to Brazil and they're a bit expensive. Not by the minimate but the amount of shipping cost. Unfortunately we have these issues over here.

Well, any help from the board would be really appreciated. =)

Go to the flea market section and take a look at the want to buy/sell and wants/haves threads. Post your own list in there as well.

Considering how much tooling it took to make this new Cable, that is not a viable concern to me.

It might be to DST

And I want Stryfe. Just might be hard to make him cost when there's a lot of new tooling elsewhere.

Edited by bigvis497

I understand, I wasn't trying to be snarky by my comment, I was simply trying to say that considering how much tooling goes into some characters I feel like a new one who requires a lot of new tooling to me is more justifiable than the fifth version of one we've already had in a very similar look before.

i could see juggernaut being revisited in the near future, maybe best of wave 4, or maybe when X-men Apocalypse rolls around, i think Singer wants to use him since he had to cut him from DOFP

Edited by undeadpool

I understand, I wasn't trying to be snarky by my comment, I was simply trying to say that considering how much tooling goes into some characters I feel like a new one who requires a lot of new tooling to me is more justifiable than the fifth version of one we've already had in a very similar look before.

Yeah, that's my main reservation about this boxset. It's fine in itself, but if tooling dollars are limited I can certainly think of other places I'd rather see them spent.