UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

Who ever believed we'd live in a world where we'd have multiple Shatterstars to choose from? Not to mention Cannonballs? CRAZYPANTS!

I'm super excited. Now I just hope we can get a two pack with Siryn, Rictor, or Sunspot. Or Gideon cause why not?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever believed we'd live in a world where we'd have multiple Shatterstars to choose from? Not to mention Cannonballs? CRAZYPANTS!

I'm super excited. Now I just hope we can get a two pack with Siryn, Rictor, or Sunspot. Or Gideon cause why not?

Do we want to live in a world where we have two Shatterstars and no Siryn?

These are bad-ass. I am not a big fan of this team up, but I love the way these turned out. IMO, this might be the best Marvel box set all year.

These look great! Domino and Cannonball are my favorites, but the others look swell as well. But DST messed this up for Cable. I can't see his feet at all, but this is Capullo's X-Force, not Liefeld's. ;) Otherwise, looks great. These 90's characters make for great toys.

Edited by Turtle

I have the previous boxset and the cannonball/shatterstar pack. X-Force was my favorite comics in the 90s so I´m thinking in buy it for the nostalgic feeling. If we get the rest of the team so I certainly will need to buy it!

These are bad-ass. I am not a big fan of this team up, but I love the way these turned out. IMO, this might be the best Marvel box set all year.

Don't let Luke see this comment! ;)

These do look fun.

Don't let Luke see this comment! wink.png

These do look fun.

Oh yeah. Maybe I should have said best Marvel "good guys" box set all year. whistling.gif

I was just checking how much it would be to get to the 2010 Xforce box set on eBay since I missed it and I'm very glad to see another Cable. Much better than the $80+ prices :)

This set looks great!

This is perfect. No complaints. Glad to see Cable is using a different hair piece since he wasn't balding after Liefeld stopped drawing the book. Good nod to continuity. Domino is pefect. I've wanted these looks for Cannonball and Shatterstar, this is MY version of X-Force.

More sets like this please!