UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

Careful, they could be regularly discussing how much the Brotherhood sucks and why they would make an awful boxset.

"how about Toad?" everyone laughs

"okay, on to the next topic."

They made Stilt-Man. (Who I like by the way.) They can shut their dirty mouths.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful, they could be regularly discussing how much the Brotherhood sucks and why they would make an awful boxset.

Not to get too off topic, but if we can get Stilt-Man, we should be able to get classic Machine Man.

MM19_Opening.JPG

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i think im one of the only 5 people who dig liefields work. haha

I love it for what it is, he's not a technical genius, but his enthusiasm shone through. If I made millions of dollars (going with the easy example that is picked on) not drawing feet, I'm not going to bother to learn how to draw feet.

I don't think the bottom art is Liefeld at all. I don't remember some of Stryfe's guy's names (Freedom Force?) but some of them are pretty cool looking. Have the old Toy Biz figure of the six-arm guy. The reaper looking guy with the sickle, the guy with the zero on his face and the chick with the wings would all make great minimates imo. Can't believe we haven't had Stryfe yet.

With the Brotherhood you'd think they'd make em just to shut us up by now.. Think they come up in about 80 percent of all threads at this point!