UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I'll still get this for Cable and Domino (and I'll probably have to hunt down the Boomer/Rictor pack because I don't like incomplete teams) but getting a second Cannonball and Shatterstar before an updated Spidey 2099 is sacrilege! Sacrilege I tell you!

Some extra pictures... the first thing I did was switch Cable to the alternate look, so I didn't get any photos of his initial outfit. He's going straight to the 90's section of my X-Men shelf (which is a good thing!!) since I prefer the previous Cable for my X-Force team.

post-6744-0-28230400-1421283659_thumb.jp

post-6744-0-43039100-1421283675_thumb.jp

post-6744-0-16237400-1421283691_thumb.jp

post-6744-0-25257200-1421283709_thumb.jp

post-6744-0-88279400-1421283730_thumb.jp

post-6744-0-32570600-1421283761_thumb.jp

post-6744-0-64834500-1421283798_thumb.jp

Among the hallmarks of 90s comics were giant rifles that looked like huge slabs of machined metal. I chuckled when solicitation images mistakenly showed Cable holding his weapon backwards but I became curious when Zach mentioned the gun would be glued to his back. I tried prying it off but, fearing damage to the chest piece, decided against it.

Now I need to know the tale of why this signature accessory ended up unable to be properly wielded.

Wait how did get your set already?!

They came out at comic shops today biggrin.png​

Forgot to mention that Cable's hair piece is a repaint of the Superior Spider-Man 2.0 Peter hair. I found that interesting - I didn't catch that from looking at the photos

Edited by Social Spider

Greaaaat...... the only way I could get it 'Immediately' would be to go to the only comic store near me that sells Minimates (1 hour away) and get it. but I would be able to because last time I asked, they said the DAY they came in the same person comes in and cleans them out. soooooooo no classic X-Force box set for me.

Greaaaat...... the only way I could get it 'Immediately' would be to go to the only comic store near me that sells Minimates (1 hour away) and get it. but I would be able to because last time I asked, they said the DAY they came in the same person comes in and cleans them out. soooooooo no classic X-Force box set for me.

Any comic shop should order this for you. ANY shop. Unlike a wave, in which you have to order a case, box sets can be ordered individually. It would certainly help if you take the Previews number to them, but they can look it up on Diamond's site without much of a problem.

Unless they suck. In which case, make sure to say "this store sucks!" as you stomp away in anger.

that would be a great wave.

does anyone know of a minimate that uses the same hair as Rachel Grey? i would like to use it and my Liefield Domino for a custom X-Force Domino from Craig and Kyle's run.

Gothgirl! and you don't have to paint it.

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=912&n=Kyra Hail Ivan!

Among the hallmarks of 90s comics were giant rifles that looked like huge slabs of machined metal. I chuckled when solicitation images mistakenly showed Cable holding his weapon backwards but I became curious when Zach mentioned the gun would be glued to his back. I tried prying it off but, fearing damage to the chest piece, decided against it.

Now I need to know the tale of why this signature accessory ended up unable to be properly wielded.

Oh, that was glued? Oops.

Hellpop gets it.

Low blow Mr. Oat.

I think Cable was shouting that.

And I think we just got our first-ever Ask DST question about an Inhumans Minimates set. Or the first in a while. I'm not personally a big Inhumans fan, but I have yet to read a really good story with them in it. Not that I've read them all.