UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUPPLEMENT! SUPPLEMENT!

Without listing, because I've done it A THOUSAND TIMES there are four characters/looks missing from each roster, plus Stryfe, Reignfire, Gideon, Masque, Toad, Kane, and GW Bridge who would all make sense as supporting characters/villains.obvioisly we won't get ALL of that in one fell swoop, but my fear is that if we had two supplemental two packs in a wave, that could complete a full roster but would leave Stryfe - at the very least - still on the table with no obvious home.

(Valo, flips over desk in anger)

The desk is safe. I'll wait and see what they might be. I was thinking about it, and I think part of my reservations about sets of this sort is that they create new names on a list of characters missing in action. If you make a Jim Lee style Jean Grey people start clamoring for everyone else in their Lee style costumes, and then when we finally get Banshee people start calling for another one in his classic look. And I'm not saying those people are wrong to feel that way, but after we finally got Falcon people immediately wanted a "Classic" style Falcon. I guess everyone has their definitive version of a character and the others look incorrect to them.

Edited by Valo487

with X-Force, i don't mind mixing the costumes because they were all still of the same team. i def prefer to have one complete set, and i'm happy with the 'newer' looks. i'll just be happy when we have a complete team of characters, matching costumes or not. Sunspot, Warpath, and Siryn are sorely missed. and if we're going to get them in Capullo costumes, we need a new Feral, too. fiiiiiiine, let's get a second box set.

Edited by CortherX

Domino was first released in the earlier X-Force boxset with Cable, Feral, and Deadpool. Unless you're considering that one Copycat.

Naw sad.png

Now want a Copycat minimate. Good one, Turtle tongue.png

129px-Copycat_%28by_Dan_Brereton%29.jpg102px-Copycat_X-force.jpg

Edited by Nessex

I've been reading comics all my life and I didn't even remember there was a Copycat until people on this board started talking about it. We'll have two versions of Domino before we get Toad. Just throwing that out there before people start throwing the word "Need" around.

Lots of people like Shatterstar.

We have plans for supplemental figures.

spchlss.gif
+3 but resistance is futile. Chuck luvs X-Force so we get X-Force.

Chuck also supposedly loves Spider-Man, but I still don't have an updated Spider-Man 2099..... I'll go cry in my corner now because that's simply not fair!