UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Capullo X-force Boxset

elmeaux

Oh, Liefeld. Why not all these winners while we're at it?

g2c259f05.jpg

So - i'm pretty sure you're joking.... but i would buy multiple sets of a box set that included any 4 of these! tongue.png

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only MLF I'd love to have is Stryfe. The rest is rest and there's the Brotherhood Minimates which I think would be nicer... Imagine Mastermind... Toad... Pyro... Avalanche... to name a few.

The only MLF I'd love to have is Stryfe. The rest is rest and there's the Brotherhood Minimates which I think would be nicer... Imagine Mastermind... Toad... Pyro... Avalanche... to name a few.

There would be hell to pay if we got the MLF before we got the Brotherhood. Sign me up for a Stryfe though.

I understand people wanting the brotherhood before the MLF but... if we get Stryfe, I'd love for Zero to be packed in with him. That'd just be an amazing 2 pack or half box set

Also, the other guy in the pic in mid flight is Kamikaze. He died during the X-Cutioner's Song when Archangel accidentally cut off his head.

Yeah, MLF names aren't hard to remember:

Who's that guy with four arms? Forearm

Who's the guy with the zero on his face? Zero

Who's the reaper looking dude? Reaper

Is that guy's name just Sumo? Yes.

Yeah, he put about as much thought into that as the Master's of the Universe guys did in picking names--Fisto, Spikor, Moss Man, Beast Man, etc.

I think Reaper just resurfaced in All New X-Factor. Ugh.

Yeah, MLF names aren't hard to remember:Who's that guy with four arms? ForearmWho's the guy with the zero on his face? ZeroWho's the reaper looking dude? ReaperIs that guy's name just Sumo? Yes.

Yeah, he put about as much thought into that as the Master's of the Universe guys did in picking names--Fisto, Spikor, Moss Man, Beast Man, etc.

To be fair, Storm, Angel, and Beast aren't a LOT better.

Edited by Mnemosis

Yeah, Reaper, Wildside, Forearm, Zero, and Tempo could be justifiable as 'mates....but only along with Stryfe. The rest, not so much.

I could be VERY happy with *just* these guys!

(i'd have to custom up a Locus & MLF Moonstar, but i'd be happy)

Come on people all this MLF talk and not a single milf joke.

Mutant I'ld like to...?

Spiral

Mystique

Wasp (she counts, right?)

Emma

Jean

No MLF members for me!