UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up a space jockey from the TRU in Pleasant Hill CA on Saturday. It looks pretty nice but haven't had a chance to open it yet

In looking (and not yet opening) the space jockey I picked up today, it appears to not have the alien eggs included. The same was true for the others they had in stock. TRU website shows them with eggs as the label leads you to believe. Secret compartment???? or just not included????

Is there any difference between the TRU Space Jockey/Spacesuit Dallas and the 2-pack Spacesuit Dallas? I’ve finally gotten back into these playing catch-up and held off on the TRU one until I get the 2-pack one. The loss of the eggs accessories also didn’t help.

I'm not familiar with any paint variations of the dropship from comics or video games (with flames or shark teeth or tiger stripes) but it's not hard to imagine one. If AA wanted to design one or two so that DST could get its money out of the tooling, I'd totally be down for that. I just love the dropship design.

17 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Not on the schedule for 2017, but maybe we'll have more info after Covenant.

Well that's a bummer.  I don't really have any interest in the APC or Space Jockey but I was looking forward to the Dropship.

Edited by MisterMiracle