UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

2 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

...Like the Walgreens Find In Store thing, it tells you where these are in stock, saving you the time of driving around town. Even if you don't order it online you can still go to the store that you know has it and pick one out yourself.

Do you have the link for the Walgreens one?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

Do you have the link for the Walgreens one?

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/diamond-select-toys-marvel-animated-minimates/ID=prod6285567-product

Click the "Find at a store" blue button on the right and follow the directions. You can also sort by only those that have them in stock. But since Walgreens has these all under one item number you're going to be taking a chance on which wave they have AND how many they have in stock. It gives you an approximate quantity range like 2-5 or 6-9.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Zach! What is the email address for customer service? I have a broken tab on one of the rifle rack clips in my specialty APC. I tried going through the Contact Us page on the website but the Captcha thing is acting up and won't let me send in my request. Is Kelsey still the one handling these things? I have her email still from the last time I had an issue.

45 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Hey Zach! What is the email address for customer service? I have a broken tab on one of the rifle rack clips in my specialty APC. I tried going through the Contact Us page on the website but the Captcha thing is acting up and won't let me send in my request. Is Kelsey still the one handling these things? I have her email still from the last time I had an issue.

No, she is not. Always use customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

I don't think we did. I guess it would be Alien 3 and 4? I'm not sure if they are doing that though, I think Alien and Aliens are pretty much covered so I guess that's why we never heard anything.

Zach has said that there aren't any plans to cover Cubed and Resurrection. There are still a ew figures missing from Aliens that we need. Clean Bishop comes to mind, perhaps a business suit Burke, Ripley from the first half hour of the film with her Jean shirt and LONG HAIR <_<. I can see a fourth and final wave looking something like an amalgamation of the first two films similar to the TRU waves have done. I feel fulfilled with this line otherwise. 

9 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Zach has said that there aren't any plans to cover Cubed and Resurrection. There are still a ew figures missing from Aliens that we need. Clean Bishop comes to mind, perhaps a business suit Burke, Ripley from the first half hour of the film with her Jean shirt and LONG HAIR <_<. I can see a fourth and final wave looking something like an amalgamation of the first two films similar to the TRU waves have done. I feel fulfilled with this line otherwise. 

I did want a Dog Alien, bummer. I could also see them doing a Red Alien Queen repaint to go with the Hiveword alien pack we got. I agree about the regular Bishop.

Zach may have said there were no plans for Alien3 or Alien: Resurrection Minimates at a time when there was no plan for such product because they were still developing product for the first two films. Things change. Personally I'm still hopeful DST milks all the cows in this franchise dry. Despite what people might think of the films, the designs would make fun toys.

Now how many more APCs do I have to buy to make that Dropship happen?

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Now how many more APCs do I have to buy to make that Dropship happen?

I'm at 3 myself (2 specialty and 1 TRU). I'm tempted to get another of each but will probably wait until after the holidays. Since I've combined the HALO Marines with my USCM (as heavy assault troops) I have a lot of soldiers to transport.

On 12/18/2016 at 10:19 PM, TheKrisLyons said:

The direct market and TRU exclusive space jockey deluxe sets are next, I believe. The dropship is not a sure thing at this point. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I HAVE TO BUY 20 APCS NOW

Also what's the space jockey look like?

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

On 12/20/2016 at 8:04 AM, The Scarlet Spider said:

I'm not familiar with aliens that much, it looks like a big gun but the guy can't fit in to shoot cause the alien dude is dead in it lol.  :wacko:

If it'll help get dropships though I might be down for a couple. Or I'll just buy more APCs

If you have some time, watch this movie, it's wonderful.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.  I'm pretty sure I bought a Gorman figure from someone ahead of time last year (that came with the APC), but I can't remember who.  Looks like I can't access all of my messages.  If you recall, can you shoot me a PM about it?  Thanks.