UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

:ditto:  If I could find the APCs, I'd buy the APCs. I'll be ordering one from Luke's soon but I still haven't found one at TRU.

Have you used the Store Pick Up option on TRU.com? That should tell you which stores have it in stock. But it online for store pick up and save yourself the hassle of driving around town.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=93088466&cp=2255956&parentPage=search

18 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Have you used the Store Pick Up option on TRU.com? That should tell you which stores have it in stock. But it online for store pick up and save yourself the hassle of driving around town.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=93088466&cp=2255956&parentPage=search

That helped! Found one 9 miles away. Thanks for the reminder!

24 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

If anyone is interested in ordering through their local comic shop, they are sold separately, and the item number is MAY162381. SRP should be $20.00.

So these aren't sold to stores only in full case quantities? Stores can order just 1 piece?  Some people have said their stores will only order if they buy a full case. If they don't need to this will help them out.

58 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

:ditto:  If I could find the APCs, I'd buy the APCs. I'll be ordering one from Luke's soon but I still haven't found one at TRU.

This. I absolutely love vehicles (and hopefully one day a play set) but I gotta find em. It hurts everyone when distribution is bad. I like buying in person when possible. Sure online shipping is only a few dollars, but I pass by Walgreens and TRU everyday. 

14 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

This. I absolutely love vehicles (and hopefully one day a play set) but I gotta find em. It hurts everyone when distribution is bad. I like buying in person when possible. Sure online shipping is only a few dollars, but I pass by Walgreens and TRU everyday. 

That's what makes the Store Pick-Up option on TRU.com so helpful. Like the Walgreens Find In Store thing, it tells you where these are in stock, saving you the time of driving around town. Even if you don't order it online you can still go to the store that you know has it and pick one out yourself.

42 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

That's what makes the Store Pick-Up option on TRU.com so helpful. Like the Walgreens Find In Store thing, it tells you where these are in stock, saving you the time of driving around town. Even if you don't order it online you can still go to the store that you know has it and pick one out yourself.

I've tried searching APC, alien minimates, marvel minimates, and Daredevil/Jessica jones among other things and nothing besides the the Deadpool wave and the 2 packs has popped up.  If I could find anything on their website it definitely seems like a good feature. 

1 hour ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

So these aren't sold to stores only in full case quantities? Stores can order just 1 piece?  Some people have said their stores will only order if they buy a full case. If they don't need to this will help them out.

Nope, they're sold individually, as is the Space Jockey, even though the Loader/Queen are sold in assortments.

SImilarly, the Minimates Enterprise is only sold by the case (of 4), but the Mirror version is sold individually. (We still have both!)

Previously, KARR was in a case assortment with a pirate ship (Vehicles Series 3), but SPM KITT was sold individually, as was the B&W Munster Koach.

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I've tried searching APC, alien minimates, marvel minimates, and Daredevil/Jessica jones among other things and nothing besides the the Deadpool wave and the 2 packs has popped up.  If I could find anything on their website it definitely seems like a good feature. 

On the TRU site? Search Minimates, and APC is in row 3:

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=minimates&keywords=minimates&origkw=minimates&sr=1&ff=Taxonomy&fg=Category&fd=&fv=2254197