UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

The Alien™ Franchise

@karamazov80: Yeah, the likeness is definitely not as good as that Kyle Reese, but I think it's manageable enough, for me anyway.

@Mnemosis: Thanks! I want to see about working out some sort of a head thing for him, and he should have the white streak in his hair.

Same here. I want characters and critters from all the films, not just the first two. I understand leading with the most popular ones but let's make sure there's some Minimate love left over for the others.

Nice buy!

DSC01903.jpg what happened to that head and hair. ahh poop!

zach if you guys have that head laying around i'll surly take it off your hands <3 <3 thx best birthday present ever. hah

Edited by Roccothegreat

I know nothing about Marvel's Brother Voodoo, but it'd be cool if he came with a couple of those shrunken heads, lol.

Will there be a series one at toysrus??

The TRU series is going to be a "best of" with Ripley, Hicks, Hudson and Vasquez all packed with variations of the Alien. That's the only TRU series that we know of.

zach,

are you guys planning on alien isolation or Prometheus mates?

i just started playing isolation and its a super fun game. i love amanda ripley now!

Zach said Prometheus isn't part of the Alien license so that would require a separate agreement. Not sure if games are covered. Good question.

Aliens Minimates Deluxe Queen & Power Loader Set

"A Diamond Select Toys Release! These Minimates are monstrous! For the first time in DST's line of Minimates based on the Aliens franchise, collectors will get two deluxe-sized sets containing two deluxe-sized Minimates! Ripley's Power Loader comes with Ripley and a Battle-Damaged Alien Warrior, while the Queen Alien comes with Bishop (who can be impaled on her tail) and an Alien Warrior. Plus, both sets come with Alien eggs, facehuggers and chestbursters! Each set comes packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum!"

post-6422-0-80614500-1434549378_thumb.jp

image_zpspc3e2edr.jpg

I hope this leads to larger scale figures, but so cool none the less.

Jesus those look amazing.The queen looks like she'll need to be balanced on her tail all the time tho. Those legs look wonky.