UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

I would think the pack out might go something like this.

1. Ripley 1 & Alien (specialty exclusive)

2. Hicks & Newt

3. Vas & Alien

4. Hudson & Alien

1. Ripley 2 & Alien (TRU exclusive)

2. Hicks & Newt

3. Vas & Alien

4. Hudson & Alien

I would think with Aliens peopel are going to want lots of aliens so hopefully most packs come with one. I don't mind them putting out most of the heavy hitters first because I don't see them doing more than 2 waves for just aliens. If they mix in Alien you can probably get 3 maybe 4 waves out of it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replace the TRU Vasquez & Alien with another character and Alien and you've probably got something there, Strider.

Also there was talk of dump cases coming back in 2014. I don't know if DST hinted that it might be for Aliens but that makes sense for army building.

I'm not sure how much demand there is at mass for characters from the original film but given it's the anniversary year and the studio's pushing it, I'd expect a couple 4-packs of the original cast at least.

So let me get this straight: I need to buy 3 cases of wave 54 (i currently have NO hydra soldiers at all), a case of the tws wave, and dumps of this thing? Well, better get saving! Really, this has got to be the only line that i'll buy cases of every series, wave, dump, whatever.

I was down for at least two of everything from the start, but I've gotta say that it's very reassuring to see two of the most unlikely-to-be-produced characters (Wierzbowski and Spunkmeyer) appearing so soon! It speaks volumes for DST's commitment to the line and was an excellent choice for the Warrior-heavy, army-building dumps. Just *one question Zach: Are these smaller dumps than previous or did the article just fail to mention that there would likely be multiples of the other three characters as well as the Xenos?

*Actually three...When and how much?!? Sold and Thank-You!

Edited by cdubya

I was down for at least two of everything from the start, but I've gotta say that it's very reassuring to see two of the most unlikely-to-be-produced characters (Wierzbowski and Spunkmeyer) appearing so soon! It speaks volumes for DST's commitment to the line and was an excellent choice for the Warrior-heavy, army-building dumps. Just *one question Zach: Are these smaller dumps than previous or did the article just fail to mention that there would likely be multiples of the other three characters as well as the Xenos?

*Actually three...When and how much?!? Sold and Thank-You!

I believe it's a 12-figure dump like usual. Nine Xenomorphs (not sure of relative rarity) and one of each of the guys. So you can buy a dump case and not get dupes of anybody but the aliens.

"When" is summer, probably. "How much," I think they go for $5.99 each, so $5.99 x 12 = $71.88 for the dump?