UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They look so cool! I can make out Hicks, Drake, and Apone, as well as Spunkmeyer and Weirzbowski, who we've all ready seen, but there's one more Marine there. Is that Hudson?

Also, is there a date for the release yet? The card is blocked in the pictures.

I don't love the Marines, that armor looks really bulky, which is always the case when they don't split a chest piece at the waist. They do seem to be posed leaning forward so it might not be quite so bad in person. The rest of the stuff looks fantastic though.

I don't know if this is the mystery mate, but Dietrich was previously shown. I'm loving the accessories (flame is a nice surprise), but I'm stii wondering where the pods are. I was really hoping to get one in each set to amass a hive. I'm excited for these to hit!

I was irrationally happy to see the cat.

Yep, his inclusion is very reassuring. Aliens is shaping-up nicely. Now if we can just get the rest of the Alien cast.

....Cat accessory, slip on Face Hugger "masks" and Chest Burster chest pieces.........as if I wasn't already sold on this line enough! :D The figures look excellent and the accessories are icing on the most awesomest cake I've seen in a while

Ok, so.... please don't hate me, but fan-boydom and greed have gotten the better of me here: With all the insanely awesome accessories shown (Jones, Face-huggers, chest-bursters, flame throwers, etc.... did anyone see any eggs?

I feel like a prat for even asking, but i can't help myself - i'm so excited for these figures.