UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Red Queen makes sense. I'd be down with that.

Thanks for the clarification Zach. I wasn't sure how the vehicles were classified since they come in the same big bubble card packaging.

I think we're using the Enterprise bubble for the APC and dropship, and not the BTTF/KITT bubble.

APC and DropShip are NOT classified as Deluxe Minimates. Only two of those so far.

Edited by DSTZach

So AMC ran the Alien movies today. And as I watching Alien 3, I was thinking the best way to do mates is a crazy 88's style 4-pack. It would have Ripley, Clemons, Dillon, and maybe 85. With an alt. chest piece to swap out Ripley's, and alt. heads to make other inmates. The only real new piece to make would be the hooded jackets(nothing current would be close enough). Buying three or four(depending on how many faces were included) would cover entire movie. Maybe a Bishop II/ Weyland goon two-pack exclusive to round out line.

As long as we eventually get some sort of crawling Xenomorph, I will be happy.

And I still say it's an OXenomorph, not dog. From the extended/original shoot of the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

alien-space-jocky2.jpg

Aliens Deluxe Minimates Space Jockey

A Diamond Select Toys release! When a Minimate set gets this big, it can only be called Deluxe! The Aliens Deluxe Minimates line continues with a third Deluxe release, the Alien Space Jockey, as seen in the 1979 film that started it all! This Minimates-style diorama piece measures over 4 inches tall and comes with an exclusive 2” Minimates mini-figure of Nostromo crew member Kane, wearing his environmental suit with melted face plate, plus multiple alien eggs. Kane is fully poseable with 14 points of articulation, a removable helmet and interchangeable parts, including a facehugger alien! Fully compatible with all Alien and Predator Minimates. Packaged on a full-color blister card.

Deluxe Set        SRP: $14.99

Edited by youbastards