UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

My local Hastings has 4 or 5 of the exclusive 4-pack on the pegs, currently at 20% off. If anyone is interested, I'm willing to send them off for actual cost plus shipping.

Edited by Cappy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

The TRU Series 3 Kane & Gorman packs are in stock as well but don't show up on the website if I use my computer. But if I use my phone they do. :FUTRU:

Gorman http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=88682026&kw=88682026&sr=1&origkw=88682026

Kaine http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=88682096&kw=88682096&sr=1&origkw=88682096

Hive Aliens http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=88681956&kw=88681956&sr=1&origkw=88681956

Thanks for the heads up BTW. I managed to snag a couple of each for my collection.

Looks like the Xenomorph with Kaine is in translucent black, hence the "Phantom" in the name.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

19 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Then I just saved a bunch of money on gas. Spending over $19 for free shipping was not a problem!

Thanks for the links, Stranger!

Thank fwoosheyman too. It was a group effort. And yeah getting the free shipping was no issue at all. I just paid sales tax (which I would have anyway in the store) and now I get my Minimates brought to me. I don't even have to put on pants.

Thanks for sharing that these were available and the link. I was finally able to get my order for the SDCC Muppets placed with these to pad out the free shipping!

On 8/5/2016 at 2:02 PM, bilbofett said:

Anyone that found these, you wouldn't happen to have the 6 digit number off the price sticker? Thanks.

Its the R Web number in the listing on the website.

I got two of the TRU3 packs today and have to say I'm a bit dissapointed.  It'a great to have Kane to complete the space suit crew, but he doesn't have his acid burned helmet or environment testing device.  Phantom Alien is a cool variant and should photograph well.

The army builder Hive World pack is a big letdown.  I was hoping the Aliens would have alternate heads for different jaw configuration, but they don't, so army building the red Alien will have them all with open mouths.  No eggs, facehugger, or chest busters either, only accessories are stands.  The black HiveWorld Alien is ever so slightly shaded blue, I think, it's really hard to tell.

Overall, this was the first Aliens wave that really let me down.

I wasn't planning to army build the Hiveworld Aliens so I'm ok with them not being overly exciting. I was really hoping Kaine came with a burned helmet hidden in the packaging. But its still possible we'll see it as an upcoming variant. Not the ideal situation but we got a second Drake with his burned up face so I wouldn't be surprised if Alien Attack Kaine showed up later. Maybe with him in his underwear like in the medbay scenes.