UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got these Saturday,  very nice. Can't wait for Kane in space suit. Ripley's helmet is wider inside to accommodate her hair. Might have to try slipping a facehugger  on kane and jamming it in. Melt out bubble to simulate scene from movie.

1 hour ago, bilbofett said:

Got these Saturday,  very nice. Can't wait for Kane in space suit. Ripley's helmet is wider inside to accommodate her hair. Might have to try slipping a facehugger  on kane and jamming it in. Melt out bubble to simulate scene from movie.

I'm actually hoping Kane comes with a melted helmet accessory. Not sure how they could reuse the tooling but it would be pretty cool if they could pull it off.

My Series 3 arrived today and the Space Suits are absolutely perfect Minimates.

DST designed the helmet as 2 pieces, so a melted visor for Kane should be doable if they feel it warrants the new tooling.

On the plus side, Ripley's space helmet that fits over her hair will allow for a facehugger to fit on a standard Minimates head.

20160720_202246.jpg

Quick heads up:

Hastings is going outta business. If you need that exclusive Nostromo 4-pack I can help. Already helping some folks out, so I might as well post this here too.

Cost is $16.50 plus shipping. Should be $21.50 al said and done  PM if you're interested