UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first minimate breakage in ten years today. Bought the alien four pack, opened it up and Kane's leg broke at the top joint the first time I tried to move it sad.png anyone else had any troubles?

Have the same four pack, no trouble here.

YB,

I think Zach said in the other Alien thread that TRU will be getting a sort of 'Best of' line with w1 Ripley and Hicks, w2 Hudson and Vasquez, each paired with an Alien that may or may not be exclusive.

Aliens Series Two thread.

Can I please get some help grabbing one? I'm working outside SDCC again and don't get to bring home any exclusives. Although last year I was able to grab a Dumb and Dumberer lite blue tuxedo t shirt, I shoved it in my sporran (not a euphemism) after I gave out all my swag.

Zak, both Luke and AFX have non-attendee pre-orders for this guy.

Zach, can you please clarify the line up for TRU Series 1? BBTS has the listing for Aliens Series 2, and it lists Hudson and Vasquez who I thought were announced as the exclusives for TRU wave 1.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC12353&mode=retail

They speak the truth, Hudson and Hicks will come with aliens at TRU. If I said they were exclusives earlier, I was mistaken. Still need to look at the TRU alien breakdown to see what's what.

So, I love my wave 1 figures, but Hicks's hair was really bugging me. I went through some older parts and found a piece that works much better:

AliensCustoms6.jpg

(Also added his wristband piece while I was at it)

In addition, I threw together some QCs of ATAX and O'Malley from the Kenner line, just for the heck of it!

AliensCustoms7.jpg

So, I love my wave 1 figures, but Hicks's hair was really bugging me. I went through some older parts and found a piece that works much better:

AliensCustoms6.jpg

(Also added his wristband piece while I was at it)

Looks very good. Main issue I had is with likeness, though. AA nailed Biehn with the "resistance soldier." Unfortunately, stubble means it doesn't work for Hicks.

wjzQBm9.jpg

*hail Ivan*