UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my set of four today, must say they are excellent.

Few observations:-

Sgt. Apone's USCM badge on his arm states USMC - mistake ?.

Cpl. Dietrich comes with a pulse rifle instead of a flamethrower - no single flamethrower ?.

Ripley comes with two combined pulse rifle/flamethrowers - mistake ?.

Anyone else notice these ?.

Yeah, it's been asked and answered. Prometheus is a separate property.

Hopefully if this line does well, they'll pursue that license and offer some of the great designs from that movie. (And since a sequel has been announced, maybe it could tie in with that release.)

• 2 weeks later...

For years I wanted the 400% Kubrick, but could never find it at a price that seemed reasonable enough to me. I saw the Warrior Aliens on sale, but I wanted the '79 version.

Edited by karamazov80

The picture that I posted is actually one of the standard -size kubrick that was produced ...........not the big FO size version which had nigh on identical packaging albeit much larger !!

Many many people ,over the years, may have been confused into thinking that there was just the one no.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

Can I please get some help grabbing one? I'm working outside SDCC again and don't get to bring home any exclusives. Although last year I was able to grab a Dumb and Dumberer lite blue tuxedo t shirt, I shoved it in my sporran (not a euphemism) after I gave out all my swag.

YB,

I think Zach said in the other Alien thread that TRU will be getting a sort of 'Best of' line with w1 Ripley and Hicks, w2 Hudson and Vasquez, each paired with an Alien that may or may not be exclusive.