UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hudson and Vasquez are TRU exclusives in Series 1. Good to know.

And if Bishop doesn't come with the Walking Dead zombie guts piece in android blood white I'm going to be very disappointed.

He will, and the Queen has a very special tail that you can use with him.

So Hudson and Vasquez are TRU exclusives in Series 1. Good to know.

And if Bishop doesn't come with the Walking Dead zombie guts piece in android blood white I'm going to be very disappointed.

He will, and the Queen has a very special tail that you can use with him.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :D

Nice. Gonna have to get two Hicks packs so I can pose him both ways. Interesting that the Apone pack gets a face hugger, just for the hell of it I guess? And does the Ripley pack have 2 of the flame thrower/pulse rifle combos that she used? Or am I missing something there? I wonder if Hicks has the shotgun? He's got the holster for it.

Edited by karamazov80

Nice. Gonna have to get two Hicks packs so I can pose him both ways. Interesting that the Apone pack gets a face hugger, just for the hell of it I guess? And does the Ripley pack have 2 of the flame thrower/pulse rifle combos that she used? Or am I missing something there? I wonder if Hicks has the shotgun? He's got the holster for it.

On the Apone front, in the movie they make a point of saying he's not actually dead after the attack, and Ripley points out that he's most likely being cocooned. So, we don't ever see him with a facehugger, but it follows that he probably got one put on him. Of course, going by that logic, Dietrich should have one too...

I think I have officially put too much thought into this.

My hype is real. I "completed" my Kenner Aliens (as in the 90's vintage, not the NECA ones, I wish) collection not too long ago, I have missing pieces here and there but I have what I want (all the marines, and the aliens I had when I was a kid save for two, plus ones I didn't and some from the Predator subline) last fall. I'm excited to get to do it again in Minimates. I'm wowed by attention to detail, love that Hicks has the alternate bandaged head, the flamethrower/rifle taped combo, Drake's Smartgun, all great stuff. Thank you for this line. I'm happy that someone has made such amazing stuff that caters to the space and budget conscious kid at heart like me.

Edited by WinterSoldier

Man! This series is getting cooler every time! Afeter had trouble in get the Dump Case I planned to stay only with the Alien Boxset but already make a few changes here to get space to the Aliens franchise too! I´ll get the the complete series and split a dump case with a friend for sure!

Here is what Zach said for the wave 1 TRU release:

There will be two exclusive TRU packs. Hudson and Vasquez with aliens. Plus, Hicks and Ripley with aliens, a la TWD TRU assortments.

But that assortment won't be out for a little while, as far as I know. Specialty will get theirs first.

Sounds like 4 different aliens (assuming two new ones), re-releases of Hicks and Ripley, and Hudson and Vasquez only being released at TRU.