UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I think Drake was in the display at NYCC but don't quote me on that. I know Frost (with the flames), Ripley, Newt and the flaming Alien were shown and I really want to say Drake was shown as well. Regardless, this is cool news because it means his unique chest cap can be used for Vasquez as well.

I don't know if he was at NYCC, but he was at C2E2 back in April! Note alternate hairpiece:

Aliens_Minimates04__scaled_600.jpg?resiz

And was there ever a question whether we would make Vasquez? I thought I'd confirmed it long ago, and that us making Wierzbowsky pretty much sealed the deal.

And was there ever a question whether we would make Vasquez? I thought I'd confirmed it long ago, and that us making Wierzbowsky pretty much sealed the deal.

Absolutely none. Just waiting for similar confirmation of Lambert!

Absolutely none. Just waiting for similar confirmation of Lambert!

Exactly. After only getting less than half the Nostromo crew, we're not taking anything for granted.

Yeah BHM, great idea! biggrin.png I would buy one, as well.

I would imagine there's an alternate bandaged head for Hicks. Maybe a bandaged arm piece like the one that comes with the Walking Dead one-arm Rick Grimes. But I would put good money on an alt head for sure.

I would assume the same if we're only getting one Hicks, but it would seem odd to identify him as "wounded Hicks" unless there is a variant of some kind.