UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From BBTS update:

A Diamond Select Toys Release! It's been 35 years since Ridley Scott's Alien set a new bar for both science fiction and horror and created a world that still amazes and terrifies us! DST is honoring the film that started it all with a special box set of four Minimates mini-figures, including Ripley, Kane, Parker and the Big Chap hiself, the original Xenomorph! Each fully poseable Minimate stands approximately 2 inches tall and features a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories, including a facehugger alien and the ship's cat, Jonesy! Packaged on a blister card.

I think it makes sense to have a dedicated "Aliens" thread. If this one is for wish lists, then maybe a new Aliens thread can be started, with the first post linking to specific information about the dump case and wave of 2-packs.

RE: marketing R rated material to kids

You guys know about the abandoned Operation: Aliens cartoon that the Kenner toyline was based on?

I hope the Aliens stuff gets here soon, I look forward to having SHIELD fighting some xenomorphs on my office desk.

Two new Aliens threads in as many days! Hope the alien doesn't get a big head about it.

This post dedicated to BHM.

I sense some latent acid wit!

I'm personally chomping at the bit for the figures. I'm sure my heart will nearly burst out of my chest from the anticipation and excitement as I claw them out of their package.

Two new Aliens threads in as many days! Hope the alien doesn't get a big head about it.

This post dedicated to BHM.

I sense some latent acid wit!

I'm personally chomping at the bit for the figures. I'm sure my heart will nearly burst out of my chest from the anticipation and excitement as I claw them out of their package.

It's all about you, you, you....what a Narcissus.

Face it, you parasites are always on the attack and Brent on destruction. I suggest a group hug before someone gets Hurt. While I admire your Spunk, it's Hadley Ferro to Alienate and Lambert poor BHM. You should all be Ash-amed. Hope I didn't Frost anyone by this post. No one need slink-away into the shadows with their tail between the legs or egg on their face, but all this drama reminds me of an episode of Dallas.

Edited by cdubya