UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

Is it crazy that the biggest thing I'm excited for from everything shown, is the web gear on Ripley is wearing? It is the perfect piece for me to use for Flint, from G.I. Joe. Not kidding either, as I was never the biggest Alien, or Aliens fan growing up. I was more about Predator.

All that aside, I think these look awesome! I'll probably be picking up a few, but man, I cant wait for that web gear, lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the Dump Case the "first offering" of Aliens mates? Because, that means we will have to wait forever to get these! Spring/Summer for the dump, later for everything else. I can't wait!!!! These look amazing!

EDIT: Some questions:

1) Zach, did you find out about the Alien foot pegs?

2) Is the inner jaw removable on the open-mouthed Aliens?

3) Do you think there will be a "crawling" Alien with a tweaked head/chest sculpt to allow the Alien to look forward while on all fours? Or is this possible with the current design?

Edited by Onyx_6

I'm so psyched for this line, dammit take all my money!!!

I have a question for everyone, I know I will be army-building the Xenomorphs, but if they release a smooth headed Xenomorph like the first one from Alien, would that make a difference to you? I prefer the smoother look overall but not enough to quibble about it.

I would enjoy having a smooth head Xeno, but I can deal with either version, I just want XenoMates! I'd also like for them to be able to be on all fours with properly positioned heads....so tired of all my Aliens toys looking at the floors

So is the Dump Case the "first offering" of Aliens mates? Because, that means we will have to wait forever to get these! Spring/Summer for the dump, later for everything else. I can't wait!!!! These look amazing!

Were you expecting us to release something unsolicited, as a surprise? This is the first item. I do not believe we will have anything sooner. But we'll see, each item develops at its own pace.

EDIT: Some questions:

1) Zach, did you find out about the Alien foot pegs?

2) Is the inner jaw removable on the open-mouthed Aliens?

3) Do you think there will be a "crawling" Alien with a tweaked head/chest sculpt to allow the Alien to look forward while on all fours? Or is this possible with the current design?

1. Never got a definitive, "Yes, we will make sure the feet match the peg," but I can post the control art, which shows standard foot peg on the base and a fairly wide Alien foot.

2. By inner Jaw, do you mean the tongue? I do not believe the tongues will be removable. We're making open-mouth AND tongue-displaying versions, and I have not seen that that is removable part. It would be very small.

3. I do not think the current figure can be modified for that kind of usage, but I will ask, and Ask DST!

Thank you for the details, Zach. Regarding the release, I was expecting a Ripley in the first release, possibly a con-exclusive 2-pack or 4-pack. And, yes, I was hoping that there would be something available in the next few months (C2E2 ;) ), not Summer. These look too awesome to wait for, but they also look to be worth the wait.

Thank you for the details, Zach. Regarding the release, I was expecting a Ripley in the first release, possibly a con-exclusive 2-pack or 4-pack. And, yes, I was hoping that there would be something available in the next few months (C2E2 wink.png ), not Summer. These look too awesome to wait for, but they also look to be worth the wait.

Ripley in the first release? Psssh. Nobody likes girl Minimates.

Ripley in the first release? Psssh. Nobody likes girl Minimates.

8a1b9c7d6e987b8885bc720d8a3d093828a33d3f

Actually... that meme may back up your point...

EDIT: I feel really bad and uncomfortable about this entire joke. Like making fun of a fat kid. In fact, can we please go make fun of fat kids so I can stop feeling bad? tongue.png

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

The only fat kid that SHOULD be made fun of is the 1 ton kid.( actually no, we should club his mother for letting it get to that point). Sigh... sometimes I educational T.V. Sorry to derail topic. Woo-hoo! Go Aliens!!!!

Edited by bilbofett

Ripley's no girl no.gif aliendamn.jpg

We need that as a mate so bad! Although, I'm pretty sure for DST to pull that look off, we would need to have skin tone added onto a white crotch? lower torso piece....

:wub:

Edited by Onyx_6

$71.88. Not bad. The wife is gonna be mad. happy.png But anyways, awesome mates and I gotta say, I was hoping to get the more obscure characters and its like they were reading my mind. biggrin.png Now we need Hudson, Frost, Crowe and Ferro

Like three pages back. Pretty sure that's the price, using my rudimentary math. 5.99 X 12.

And I don't know how my joke about female Minimates not selling (I know we all want them, especially TM2) turned to bullying the overweight, but as far as I know we're hoping to make all of the women I'm the movie eventually.

Like three pages back. Pretty sure that's the price, using my rudimentary math. 5.99 X 12.

And I don't know how my joke about female Minimates not selling (I know we all want them, especially TM2) turned to bullying the overweight, but as far as I know we're hoping to make all of the women I'm the movie eventually.

Including the Queen? pray.gif

Newt's mom, the nurse when Ripley is awoken after being found, and the datascreen version of Ripley's daughter who died an old women while Ripley was floating in space? Deep!

Ripley's daughter, Amanda Ripley, is the main character of the upcoming ALIEN: Isolation survival horror game. I was skeptical after the Colonial Marines disaster Gearbox made, but the new game looks very good, and has the design and atmosphere of the original ALIEN movie. Only one ALIEN in the game, too. Hopefully we'll finally get a great game from the franchise.