UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Alien™ Franchise

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

I'll see what I can do for you. :)

I would very much appreciate that. My locals stores have been hit or miss on Minimates lately and keep moving them around the store. Sometimes they are in the "specialty" area, sometimes on endcaps, sometimes with the other same brand toys, sometimes in the game section. Its weird. Also I don't think they got the Queen/Power Loader sets so I'm not holding my breath that they'll get the APC or the Space Jockey.

2 minutes ago, fwoosheyman said:

Found the APC today in PA. Not sure why TRU is only charging $14.99 for it, but I'll gladly take it. Definitely the best minimates vehicle made so far.

Can you tell if the Ripley is any different from the main line release?

gO4sify.jpg?2 

New Ripley on the left.

Walked into a store and picked this up, today - very cool toy! The turret near the front rotates, and the turret on top can be removed and stuck on the back. All the seats can be removed, and the back interior gun rack panel can also removed.

JKOMZR2.jpg?1

53 minutes ago, captain_cbecker said:

has anyone figured out how the pulse rifle holder in the back of the APC works?

It comes out, you need to work lifting it out. then just pop in rifles and barrels for big guns. you might need to take out two back seats.

Here two pics I snapped of the specialty store APC with the exclusive Lt, Gorman minimate. Gorman comes with 2 heads. One with bandages and one without. Unfortunately, both heads have the exact same facial expression. As a matter of fact, it's the same facial expression as the TRU dress uniform Lt.Gorman. *sigh*

15053435_10153877600725689_242712511_o.j

15044816_10153877600635689_69704618_o.jp