UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Poll

Shanester

C2E2 2014 Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend C2E2 2014 in Chicago April 2014?

• Barring a major event, I am definitely going.
    • There is a pretty good chance I am going.
    • It is highly unlikely I am going.
    • There is no possible way for me to attend.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What delta said. At any given con, I have at least 4 or 5 different groups of friends that I have to bounce back & forth between, and someone always gets neglected anyways no matter how hard I try. But I'll definitely be at the panel (the only panel I ever go to) at the very least.

What delta said. At any given con, I have at least 4 or 5 different groups of friends that I have to bounce back & forth between, and someone always gets neglected anyways no matter how hard I try. But I'll definitely be at the panel (the only panel I ever go to) at the very least.

I really want to meet you. We run in so many of the same circles it's a bit crazy.

Yeah, good folks. I had family with me, so I was pulled in a few different directions last year. Nothing like being with a ten year old at his first Con. This year, I am on my own.

You'd better be wearing that silver helmet there, Shane, or I won't recognize you.

LOL. I think you'll figure out which one I am before its all over. ninja.gif

Maybe, and this is just a thought *cough* but what about the idea of printing out a half dozen scores of flyers/business cards/post cards that say MMMV MEETUP and list the tentative time and place, and then leave them at the Minimate Panel. I know when I was there Zach said he ran into a lot of people who were from this site or who had been to it, who didn't know there was a meetup. Then if he met someone from where who didn't know there was a gathering, he could just hand them the flyer? And I'm NOT saying use Zach as our personal advertising agency, or invite every single minimate fan. This is just based on what Zach said in '12, and the fact that he would be the first (and only) stop on the Minimate journey.

As I said, it's an idea. Not telling anyone what to do, or how easy it'd be. Just opening it up for discussion.

Also, I just realized I should really order a MMMV shirt before too long here.

I don't think that's a bad idea, but do we want a bunch of people that are going to the panel but aren't MMMVers to show up to drink our booze and eat our mozzarella sticks? If you hand out flyers, you'll get lookie loos.

Edited by hellpop