UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Poll

Shanester

C2E2 2014 Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend C2E2 2014 in Chicago April 2014?

• Barring a major event, I am definitely going.
    • There is a pretty good chance I am going.
    • It is highly unlikely I am going.
    • There is no possible way for me to attend.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke, are you still going to be there? I have a set of Walking Dead minimates I was supposed to send back to you, but my dog ate the return label (really) and I've felt like a jerk about it ever since. So I'm thinking I'll just locate you at the minimate panel and ya'know like... hand it to you. lol...

Luke, are you still going to be there? I have a set of Walking Dead minimates I was supposed to send back to you, but my dog ate the return label (really) and I've felt like a jerk about it ever since. So I'm thinking I'll just locate you at the minimate panel and ya'know like... hand it to you. lol...

Yep I will definitely be there! You will be able to spot me at the panel in a light blue Luke's Toy Store shirt. :)

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be filming
the DST Minimates panel this Saturday at C2E2. I then plan on having it up on the boards, ready to watch either
late Saturday night or Sunday evening. When I do have the video ready to go, I
will make a new thread in the Crisis of Infinite Minimates section of the
board. The thread will be titled “C2E2 DST Minimates Panel Video.”

Delta

original.jpg

If you think I'm going to Delhi with you, or anyplace else after all the trouble you've gotten me into, think again, buster! I'm going home to Missouri where they never feed you snakes before ripping your heart out and lowering you into hot pits! This is NOT my idea of a swell time!

Seriously, loved hanging out with y'all... But worst week of my life. You have no idea how bad that trip home was.