UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Poll

Shanester

C2E2 2014 Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend C2E2 2014 in Chicago April 2014?

• Barring a major event, I am definitely going.
    • There is a pretty good chance I am going.
    • It is highly unlikely I am going.
    • There is no possible way for me to attend.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be bringing many spare figure, but I do know several people are. I will be bringing a slew of parts that I hope to get rid of. I think there will be trade and sales opportunities at the Mini-Meet reception back at the Essex.

Just curious how many of the Essex boys will be heading over to the con on Friday?

I'll be there bright and early! :)

So, for all you guys that are going, what are you bringing Minimate wise? I was thinking of bringing some parts and spare 'mates to trade. Anyone else?

I'll have a plastic tub of loose but complete 'mates (bagged, no stands) for sale or trade. Mostly Marvel or Walking Dead, but some other lines mixed in too.

I'll have some spare bagged promos and Marvel army builders (for trade only) too.

I was going to try and bring all my spare parts, but ran out of time...maybe next year.

Just curious how many of the Essex boys will be heading over to the con on Friday?

Unfortunately, i can't make it make it over from Australia for this one :(

EDIT: Oops - that wasn't about me. Disregard.

I've been deliberating for days what to take & it all comes down to travelling light because you won't appreciate how much I hate travelling these days. Don't get me wrong I like going places but sitting in airports,planes,trains & automobiles shuffling pieces of paper in front of officials ain't my stuff ...combine that with my natural desire to fend off some random nutter with one free arm allows me to take one case,one lightish case.

Paranoid ? Me ? no.gif You don't make 59 by being careless .

However I came to the conclusion that maybe if I took a case of ' not sure yet ' Minimates some budding entrepreneur (s) might take them off my hands to sell on ? What should I bring ? My first thought was Thundercats #1 box set or some MIB Hulkbusters.

Then again I can send stuff to anyone anytime confused.gif

BHM, let me tell you what I did. When I flew last time, I put all my toys and comics in my carry on. and everything else in my luggage. Mainly because Southwest doesn't weigh carry ons. My carry on ended up weighing somewhere around 60lbs. Not sure that'd work for an international flight, but it is a thought. Let me tell you, that was an interesting TSA search...

Alright guys, y'all get a few days peace from me. I'll see y'all at the con.

Finally got my butt together to register for the meetup. I will be bringing two unopened Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin packs to trade or sell. Depending on how well my packing goes, I may grab some loose mates too....

Looking forward to seeing everyone!