UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Poll

Shanester

C2E2 2014 Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend C2E2 2014 in Chicago April 2014?

• Barring a major event, I am definitely going.
    • There is a pretty good chance I am going.
    • It is highly unlikely I am going.
    • There is no possible way for me to attend.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minimate Multiverse C2E2 Celebration!
RSVP Here
Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Chicago's Essex Inn

Event Details
This year's C2E2 will feature the largest gathering of Minimate fans ever! In honor of this event, the Minimate Multiverse and Luke's Toy Store are sponsoring a small event on Saturday night at the Essex. There will be appetizers, a place to buy drinks, door prizes, and plenty of room to sit and chat. Customizers make sure to bring a list of the parts you need, as Luke will be bringing over 800 Minimate parts with for sale or trade!

Please make sure to RSVP if you think you might be able to attend. We hope to see you there!

By the way, we are driving to Chicago, so if anyone would like to place an LTS order and have us bring it to the MMV gathering to save on shipping, let me know. smile.png

Why do I get a mental image of you guys in a big old station wagon just like the Griswalds on summer vacation.

T.

p.s. Thinking of placing an order at the store for more of your super cheap Alpha Flight minimates, but only if you and Mrs Luke deliver them dressed as Snowbird and Sasquatch, You can decide who dresses as who! tongue.png

By the way, we are driving to Chicago, so if anyone would like to place an LTS order and have us bring it to the MMV gathering to save on shipping, let me know. smile.png

Why do I get a mental image of you guys in a big old station wagon just like the Griswalds on summer vacation.

T.

p.s. Thinking of placing an order at the store for more of your super cheap Alpha Flight minimates, but only if you and Mrs Luke deliver them dressed as Snowbird and Sasquatch, You can decide who dresses as who! tongue.png

Hhhmmm... well if I don't shave until C2E2, I could probably pass for Sasquatch. Although with my recent increase in gray/white hairs, it might be more of an Exiles version!

Awesome. Put me down for an XL, please! How much?

I guess this is as good of time as any to show off the shirt that I made for the show, I will have 30 of these in various sizes for MMMV members.

Agent88-Shirt.png

Speaking of shirts, if you're going to order one for the show, sooner is probably better than later. Circa Shane: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=12661 http://www.cafepress.com/minimatemultiverse

So tempted, but the coupon promotions don't work and $27 shipped for a t-shirt (scheduled to arrive during or after C2E2) is a bit pricey....

I love the idea/design though.

Speaking of shirts, if you're going to order one for the show, sooner is probably better than later. Circa Shane: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=12661 http://www.cafepress.com/minimatemultiverse

So tempted, but the coupon promotions don't work and $27 shipped for a t-shirt (scheduled to arrive during or after C2E2) is a bit pricey....

I love the idea/design though.

I just got off the phone with them. There's a 20% off coupon "Sprngsav" but I doesn't work because Minimate Multiverse is a commission shop. I got premium shipping, it should be here my Monday. The grand total was $38.19. Worth it, but I can't help think I could buy 5 or 6 normal shirts at that price. But I've always wanted a MMMV shirt.

Luke, is it to late to place an order for you to bring with you?

Definitely not too late. You can place orders up until tomorrow evening for us to bring with to the show. Simply mention it in the comments box during checkout and we will refund your shipping.

I very much look forward to seeing everyone. Even if you are a lurker or a guest who has never signed up, feel free to say hi if you see me. I enjoy meeting members in person. Definitely go introduce yourself to Zach at the DST booth. He will have a special surprise for members how introduce themselves. See you soon.