UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Chicago 2014 Poll

Shanester

C2E2 2014 Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend C2E2 2014 in Chicago April 2014?

• Barring a major event, I am definitely going.
    • There is a pretty good chance I am going.
    • It is highly unlikely I am going.
    • There is no possible way for me to attend.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, its going to be like old times at SDCC. We can get BHM really drunk and put him on a Greyhound bus to Canada.

Hell with the Greyhound, I will just drive him across the border and leave off in a small town somewhere lol

Jeff of the Minis

There's no way I could make it, being from the UK, busy job, other priorities (no offence) etc

But... I hope you guys pull it off.

Really want to see pics and hear the stories!

Zach should help out with a MMMV members exclusive for a little encouragement! ;)

I definitely want to go again. It was truly fun this year. And I want stands. :yes:

Oh, and seeing everyone again would be good too! :P

Stands are in our web store!

And I will try to make it as unmissably cool as I can, although I don't know if the people who were upset about limited Battle Beasts will be as upset about limited MMMV merchandise.

Link?

I've never been to one of these things. I'd love to go to a SDCC at some point. Chicago isn't too far of a stretch for me (I've driven further to get paid to body slam people) but I most likely won't be attending this one.

I wont be attending, but I still think it's fair for Zach to supply people from here who attend a super rare, 'MMMV members who attend C2E2' exclusive.

Just a little incentive for the commitment and the money people spend doing it.

Plus technically, he won't have you all working the booth for unpaid labour!

And to get some free publicity for this place and for DST, you can all get Minimate logo tattoo's done the day before.

I'm full of great ideas! :thumbsup:

So how many people are going from the MMMV? If it's not a crazy amount, maybe I could put something together as a keepsake for the MMMVers'. I could see what extra minimates I have, and perhaps do some custom paintjobs. Or perhaps I could make exclusive MMMV C2E2 2014 bottles of homemade hot sauce for everyone. I have been wanting to make a minimates exclusive hot sauce since the reveal of Hot Wings Merk, so maybe this would be a good time for it.

So how many people are going from the MMMV? If it's not a crazy amount, maybe I could put something together as a keepsake for the MMMVers'. I could see what extra minimates I have, and perhaps do some custom paintjobs. Or perhaps I could make exclusive MMMV C2E2 2014 bottles of homemade hot sauce for everyone. I have been wanting to make a minimates exclusive hot sauce since the reveal of Hot Wings Merk, so maybe this would be a good time for it.

We are actually working on something. Its not hot sauce, but maybe we could do that, too. smile.png

I think we will have a t-shirt available for order and the rest is still secret thus far...

If the secret plans fall through, you may hear from us Delta.

I'd be down for some hot sauce tongue.png

Interesting. I can make it happen. I've actually done it before, but not for the Multiverse. We take great pride in out hot sauces here in NOLA. Its not something I thought you folks would be into, but I'm not entirely surprised either.