UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sale / clearance at TRU for Expendables 1, MAX

Molybdenum Man

I bought an Expendables 1 4-pack at the TRU in Lawrenceville, NJ on the clearance racks for either 7.49 or 7.98 (can't remember, it was on Wednesday).

The also had MAX sets marked down to 3.98. Picked up the police officers set, rather beaten up looking but intact (the edges of the card were pretty chewed up).

Anyone finding these elsewhere?

I had seen some other posts about very inconsistent clearance / sale prices across TRUs.

No Wave 16 packs yet, here, or in the TRU closer to home (Watchung, NJ).

Anyone find them in NJ yet?

I scored an extra Bucky/FL Cap and Hydra/Gabe CA:TFA sets at the Rockford, IL TRU yesterday for $1.98! I have seen te Expendables sets for $7.48 at the Brookfield Square TRU near Milwaukee too.

I found Sony minimates on clearance for $2.98 each at the East Brunswick, NJ store today. Picked up a Resistance pack and an Uncharted pack.

Still no Wave 16 'mates there either.

The only Halo sets I have seen lately were aliens only, no humans / marines. All full price, too.

I went to visit my hometown and found two of the Cap through the ages packs for $1.78 apiece at the TRU there. That was the extent of their minimate selection.

jawdrop.gif

whaaaa? I would be interested in those if you ever swing past there again!

Edited by Nessex

Went into my not so close TRU hoping for the Wolvie/Reaper or Tomb Raider. Found neither but saw the AVX four pack for $5.99. Was so happy. Was going to grab a bunch. But then no. They scanned at $14.99. The sets were on the wrong stand. The sticker said AVN asst or something similar. Extra disappointed.

• 1 month later...