UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2013-SPECULATION AND NEWS

Kostisfire

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Minimates getting some coverage, but ShartimusPrime and SeanXLong are literally the worst.

The Aliens 'Mates look incredible, such a stellar job.

Shart is tolerable compared to Sean, though.

Anyways, I'm really happy to see Ghostbusters coming back even if it's just for one boxset. The Marvel stuff looks glorious!

So Marvel is relaunching again next year with the "All-New Marvel NOW!"?

[shakes head] Oh, Marvel.

And some issues will be re-relaunched! For example, thunderbolts 20 will be called: Thunderbolts #20/NOW! #1. Still, i was looking to drop some titles to get the new aliens,pred and prometheus series (and thunderbolts since i want to get my gr fix) so it works for me.

i love my luke porter cosmic cube hand..... my movie red skull holds it :D

ALSO, is the red skull slip on mask for strucker??? use the alt torso cover and the slip mask to make a hydra red skull?

or does it come with arnim skola?? if so how does it fit over the robot head?

if its a strucker alt look than I guess I will need two of those packs.....

Soooo....no news from the panel then? Anyway, cooltoyreview had a pic of the marvel setup and they had samples of tru 18 as well. I'm not sure but i think that the absoring man's rocky hand is a new piece.Also, the ultronbot looks much better than before. Ultron looks great as well (he's not that visible though). Here's thelink to the pic:http://www.cooltoyreview.com/2013-NYCC/NYCC-2013-New-York-Comic-Con-Diamond-Select-Toys/image2.asp

The one thing that bothers me though is that invincible's mask sits far too low and that his eyes are set too much apart.

So is it just my eyes, or are the two Winter Soldiers there two different shades of blue? Is that how the final release is going to be? Or is that just the lighting in the display case?

They're different. One is the hero version, one is the villain. The villain has longer hair and the red star on his arm.

I wonder if there's any difference in the Falcons? He's had a few versions of the red and white costume. Hard to tell with the one on the right since Redwing is blocking him.

Edited by bigvis497

Evil Winter Soldier's hair just doesn't seem right to me...ah well...

Oh, I thought Zach said he might show a couple new things at the panel.

Yeah - i thought i read that somewhere too....

I wonder if there's any difference in the Falcons? He's had a few versions of the red and white costume. Hard to tell with the one on the right since Redwing is blocking him.

I can't find it written anywhere, but i'm sure i remember reading that Falcon was going to be the same across both waves.