UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2013-SPECULATION AND NEWS

Kostisfire

I put them up in the store. Sorry it took so long, we have been updating the store and contemplating an overhaul. Let CS know if you have any trouble.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/store/subcategory.asp?CategoryID=381&SubcategoryID=846

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Ordered up 25 bags of the clear stands.

was going to get the bag of effects stands too, but couldn’t justify $5 for *just* the blue Kang stand (I have all the other ones I just wanted the blue stand pinch.gif )

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool, thanks for putting those up, Zach, but just an FYI that the stands and the 10th Anniversary Case are all in the "Back to the Future -> Minimates" section so it might be difficult for people to find them just browsing the site.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that the stands are showing on multiple product pages, making it easier to find them! :thumbsup:

Edited by youbastards

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh... AoU set is already boxed and we still have to wait six months for it!

Also, I reeeaaaly hope we get a T-bolts Agent Venom. New sculpted spikey armor would be ideal, but I can see them just repainting the existing one.

</whinebitchpissmoan>

Super stoked for all of this stuff! I can't wait to see what other reveals are in store. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Lobsterman

Also, I reeeaaaly hope we get a T-bolts Agent Venom. New sculpted spikey armor would be ideal, but I can see them just repainting the existing one.

Agreed - i loved that organic, crustacean-looking armour he had.

Gotta say Zach, it was pretty cool to see you with ShartimusPrime. And we could hear you this time!