UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai Power Rangers

Was wondering if any other members of the 'Verse collect any Power Rangers figures or other merchandise? With the 20th Anniversary of Mighty Morphin Power Ranger currently taking place there is a ton of merchandise on the shelves, and Bandai of America seems to be catering to adult collectors.

We've got the Legacy Morpher, which is so awesome

tumblr_ms5z9qq39d1qzv602o1_500.jpg

The Legacy Megazord which is incredible

PR20Toy04-40_1.jpg

Plus a bunch of other figures, zords, ect. and a new Action Card Game

normal_groups_282029.jpg

I really like these PVC Battle Ready Mini-Figures.

I was lucky enough to find both TRU exclusives! I haven't put the stickers on my MZ yet, but I've assembled, disassembled, and back, and I love it. I never had one as a kid, and have always wanted it, and kicked myself for passing up the rerelease that came to Walmart for $25 (though, with TRU's PR sale of BOGO40%, I only ended up paying a little over $40 for this one). Now, to track down the grail of the (movie) Ninja Zord!

I'm jealous Tenime, I've picked up the Legacy Morpher and love it, but I still haven't found the Metallic Force Red Ranger, my TRU had some Legacy Megazords this week but I couldn't afford them, I got some money today and they sold the last one, so bummed.

• 2 months later...