UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 55 - X-Men Themed?

monkeycrumb

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, the classic characters left on most wishlists are pretty much down to "nobody ever makes these guys" territory so it's unlikely anyone is going to see a lot of progress made with their particular favorites.

I hear what you are saying there and also to be fair lots of characters that I really wanted have been made in this line, including some that "nobody ever makes". However, there are still a fair few pretty major avengers and even spidey characters on my list for example, and actually the thing that attracted me to this line in the first place and continues to keep me looking forward to every comic-based reveal is that it DOES make the characters that other lines don't. The day that that stops happening is the day the line loses a lot of its appeal to me.

Not every movie will get a full LCS assortment, and I'm sure there will still be plenty of box sets and comic waves to keep everybody satisfied. Hopefully this year will be an anomaly.

I do enjoy Movie waves too, but would rather them not be at the expense of a comic wave.

Also, if they do not sell well, there's a chance they might damage the line... albeit, the opposite could be said if they sell well.

Zach, is there a limit to the amount of Mates you can produce per year?

Movie waves sell as well or better than comic waves, so we'll always make space for them, but we'll always balance it with comic stuff. And while there is no contractual limit to the number of Minimates we make, I'm sure there is a number were comfortable with production-wise and sales-wise.