UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 55 - X-Men Themed?

monkeycrumb

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Man, Storm, Havok, Colosus, Gambit, Wild Child, Banshee, Nightcrawler... I mean you were joking right? There's way more characters to do, and like Kostis always says, you can make one of these guys an alternative to the actual character. Not sure I agree, but there are a lot of characters from this book that weren't made. Sugar Man?

The AoA figures I want the most are Sugar Man, X-Man, Iceman, and Wild Child. I can display them (or replace the current, in the case of Iceman) on my 616-ish (I say "ish" because it's my own canon, but I stick close to 616) shelves with Dark Beast, Blink, Morph & Sunfire (and Apocalypse's head on the 616 body).

The rest would be awesome to have, but would go straight into storage until I get a bigger space for my toys.

Ice Man, Storm, Havok, Colosus, Gambit, Wild Child, Banshee, Nightcrawler... I mean you were joking right? There's way more characters to do, and like Kostis always says, you can make one of these guys an alternative to the actual character. Not sure I agree, but there are a lot of characters from this book that weren't made. Sugar Man?

I wasn't really joking, I just don't care about alternate realities, lol.

I'd rather we work on 616 before we go delve into more AoA (Though DoFP would be nice to visit, since it ties into stuff next year. AoA could have hit home with another set well enough last year during its short on going)

Sugar Man though... I would like him.

I wasn't really joking, I just don't care about alternate realities, lol.

I'd rather we work on 616 before we go delve into more AoA (Though DoFP would be nice to visit, since it ties into stuff next year. AoA could have hit home with another set well enough last year during its short on going)

Sugar Man though... I would like him.

That's why I'd rather have Sugar Man & X-Man who made it over to the 616, instead of alternate universe versions of Storm or Gambit.

Wow... I'd certainly not complain having another AoA boxset! Storm, Colossus, Kitty Pryde and Iceman, to name a few, got really nice redesigns!

As for the Enchantress mate, even though she battled Dazzler in some issues, I'd rather see her on a Thor-related wave that included other missing asgardian characters.

AoA Colossus was one of the designs i really loved from the cross-over. I would be quite happy to receive him as a minimate one day. Unfortunately, i don't really see AA/DST going back to do more AoA figures any time soon.

Maybe at the next big anniversary? (20th)

AoA Colossus was one of the designs i really loved from the cross-over. I would be quite happy to receive him as a minimate one day. Unfortunately, i don't really see AA/DST going back to do more AoA figures any time soon.

Someone on the board (I can't, for the life of me, remember who) made a really awesome AoA Colossus custom.

Yeap... I don't think we'll get more AoA mates soon either. Maybe the right timing is gone. But you know what I'd really like to see? A wave focused on unfinished teams or storylines, like Fear Itself and Avengers vs X-Men... :(

Wow... I'd certainly not complain having another AoA boxset! Storm, Colossus, Kitty Pryde and Iceman, to name a few, got really nice redesigns!

As for the Enchantress mate, even though she battled Dazzler in some issues, I'd rather see her on a Thor-related wave that included other missing asgardian characters.

Don't get me wrong, I'd MUCH rather see enchantress in a thor related wave or even boxset, but there isn't much sign of that happening atm, especially with waves 55 and 56 now being movie waves again, so I'll take any thor comic character crumbs where I can find them! lol

Not really excited for ASM minimates... THeir last wave was bleh.

Would take a comic Spider Man wave in a heartbeat, especially due to that fugly Electro the movie is getting.

While I can't say that the look of the character screams Electro to me, mainly because I don't follow the Ultimate comics, the make up and special effects are awesome. I think DST will knock that design outta the park.

Not really excited for ASM minimates... THeir last wave was bleh.

I loved that assortment. Parker with the hair and skateboard, Connors with the one arm, Capt. Stacy with riot gear, Gwen with the removable jacket... Sure, there were only two Spideys and a Lizard, but that's what was in the movie. Next movie has like three bad guys in it.