UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most wanted civilians

Polarboy

Just looking at my collection as I'm want to do and noticed we are building up a nice little selection of civilian characters so I was just wondering who are the everyday men and women we would most like? My top picks.

Foggy Nelson

Karen Page

Moria MacTaggert

Outback jumpsuit Madelyne Pryor (ok it turned out she wasn't quite as unpowered as we thought but for most of her run she was just Cyclops shat upon ex-wife)

Edited by Polarboy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moira is right up there on my list too, in her yellow jump-suit with a white lab-coat.

She's not really a civilian, but Cecelia Reyes chose to live a civilian life. I'd like to see her get made.

I'd be pretty happy to get the X-Club too, with Dr Kavita Rao, Dr Nemesis & Madison Jeffries... although, Jeffries & Nemesis aren't really completely civilians either.

I think we could go a Senator Robert Kelly & a Cameron Hodge, while we're at it. Maybe a Trish Tilby too.

I wouldn't mind a Phil Urich either. But no, I meant Ben Urich.

Oh sorry about that,

I'm a huge spidey fan and most spidey civilians have yet to get any good justice

-Stan Lee

-Uncle Ben

-Peter Parker

-Mary Jane

-Gwen Stacy {ASM wasn't terrible}

-Flash

-Phil Urich {been getting a lot of attention recently}

-Updated Hydro Man {I know it's on the verge of costume but..}

-Harry Osborn

Edited by darkredshdow

As mentioned above, a Stan Lee minimate would be great.

And since Spiderman met him does Obama count?

Personally? No one. Custom civilians are SOOOOOOOO easy to make; I wouldn't want to see any precious spots taken up with them. And, frankly, I think part of the fun is making your own supporting character or secret identity figures. You've got, like, a bajillion Peter Parker and Tony Stark heads; might as well put 'em to good use.

That said, I do like Alicia Masters, Aunt May, and JJJ. And I definitely would like to see non-costumed villains, when appropriate. Maybe I'm talking myself into this... okay, here's one I'll nominate; the Tinkerer! Fine, you guys win.

Personally? No one. Custom civilians are SOOOOOOOO easy to make; I wouldn't want to see any precious spots taken up with them. And, frankly, I think part of the fun is making your own supporting character or secret identity figures. You've got, like, a bajillion Peter Parker and Tony Stark heads; might as well put 'em to good use.

That said, I do like Alicia Masters, Aunt May, and JJJ. And I definitely would like to see non-costumed villains, when appropriate. Maybe I'm talking myself into this... okay, here's one I'll nominate; the Tinkerer! Fine, you guys win.

I agree to a certain extent, but I think DST "tries harder" with civilians to make them stand out. Look at all the cool stuff that came with the characters you named. I'm sure that if Jarvis ever gets made he's gonna come with all sorts of cool stuff to make up for his lack of visual flair.

Civilians are my pick for "Last Wave Ever" after ALL our wishlist figures are made. Why should we get Rick Jones before we get BlackKnight, Tigra, etc?

As Hellpop said, they are easy to make. That said, remember the Maximum Zombies line pitched but not released? I had planned to QC a Willie Lumpkin with that zombie mailman, shame it never came out.

If we get another Spidey wave with civilians, which Chuck always seems down for in the Q&As, I'd want to see Harry and Robbie, or a new Gwen and MJ.

I really hope we do get Moira at some point, and like Nessex said she went through a couple of lab "costumes" in the '90s if that makes her any more likely. Foggy'd be rad too.

I would love to get an Alias-era Jessica Jones...

If civilians in space suits count, then I want a Cammi from Avengers Arena. And I kind of want a Miss Thing from FF, even though I guess she's a pretty easy QC.

When done right, civilian characters can add a nice bit of variety to the collection, case in point: Alicia Masters. DST took the time to make the Thing bust for that release, turning a rather ordinary civilian character into a very cool Minimate. Willie Lumpkin and Jarvis both have that potential as well, some unique pieces (mailbag, serving tray) that would really make them stand out. Aunt May could have been in that same category, if we had just gotten those damn wheatcakes!

Karen Page could come with some...ahem...*unique*...err...accessories as well.